Carney

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Carney

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: I'm not criticising (check the spelling) the team, I just say it as I see it, it's the facts, we have a below standard set of players this season, and the coach is to inexperienced to do anything about it, so we need Doris to do something sharp.....FACTS.
Go and have a friendly chat with John Hopoate, see if you can persuade him to sign for us. But tell him what a useless player you think he is first.
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

good one geoffn. he does criticise every player in the team
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Bet I could sell a lot of tickets if that meeting ever did take place!
heydude

Post by heydude »

i'll buy one please
don't eat yellow snow
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: I'm not criticising (check the spelling) the team, I just say it as I see it, it's the facts, we have a below standard set of players this season, and the coach is to inexperienced to do anything about it, so we need Doris to do something sharp.....FACTS.
have noticed when things go well nobody complains, but when we lose a couple its disaster time, time to fire everybody etc etc, but when we're winning its fine, you cant just be glory hunters, course everybody wants the team to do well, but you got to face facts super league is better than ever, its not just a one horse race anymore
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

mrs_carney posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
have noticed when things go well nobody complains, but when we lose a couple its disaster time, time to fire everybody etc etc, but when we're winning its fine, you cant just be glory hunters, course everybody wants the team to do well, but you got to face facts super league is better than ever, its not just a one horse race anymore
Thats because of the salary cap. and the 20/20.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

mrs_carney posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
Mrs_carney you thief stealing my thoughts like that. you make me sick. lol :)
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

your thoughts with my feelings :wink:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

speak your mind mrs carney.

Give then some stick.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

mrs_carney posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

:angry: You just quote the obvious, I'm just stating the facts, no more, and untill something is done we are not going to improve.
Anyway contrary to what you all think, i'll wish the lads good luck for today, and here's hoping I have to buy that Humble pie !