Hocky

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
RobWigan

Re: Hocky

Post by RobWigan »

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

regardless of who else was involved Gaz hock has had more chances than most he should be man enough at 30 to not be following the herd and should have refused to go out.

Hi is a grown man he isnt a junior he isnt a rookie he is a grown man - he should know better - i have no sympathy
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:regardless of who else was involved Gaz hock has had more chances than most he should be man enough at 30 to not be following the herd and should have refused to go out.

Hi is a grown man he isnt a junior he isnt a rookie he is a grown man - he should know better - i have no sympathy
What were the rest of them then?
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Kittwazzer wrote:What were the rest of them then?
I suppose the big question is did the rest of them turn up for the pool session the morning after, which Hock openly admits he didn't?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

well from the names ive heard mentioned which were:

hardaker - still young
mickey mac - still young
graham - probably should know better

but all of that is irrelavent its easy for him to say "woe against me" but the facts are he broke the rules AGAIN! and he was the only one not to make it to training the following day.

If Gaz Hock didnt break the rules then he is playing against austrailia and you would think someone who served a 2 year ban would keep his nose clean (no pun intended)

Whether or not something happens to the other players or not is another debate but Gaz hock is not the victim here he is again a man at fault.

As i have said no sympathy the guy is clearly a tool
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'm disgusted that Micky Mac could even think about going for a drink with that idiot!! I mean who in their right mind would spend time with a whinging ginger scouser? :D
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What an almighty mess; one which IMO reflects badly on the coach and the RFL. No wonder IL spoke out about wider plans for the game or lack of them.

BTW, it is common knowledge that Hock is prone to over sleeping. Wigan used to arrange a player to 'chaperone' him to training on time.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

morley pie eater wrote:I'm disgusted that Micky Mac could even think about going for a drink with that idiot!! I mean who in their right mind would spend time with a whinging ginger scouser? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Is everyone sure that this isn't Shaun Wane's fault?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Matthew wrote:Is everyone sure that this isn't Shaun Wane's fault?
Good point. He should be England manager!