Season Ticket VFM.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Season Ticket VFM.

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:WW, what happened to the season ticket holders tonight ?
I was there with my nephew as usual & I know my friends who I go to away games with were there :)
You always are Josie with or without a ST it would not matter. If you were in hospital I can imagine you wheeling the bed or trolley down to the DW!

Luckily WW will put you in his category Gold supporters, I presume there will be a new Lead supporters category too now for ST holders who only attend with a season ticket :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I cancelled that spine surgery several years ago that should have been done in May until the last home game of the season v Saints. Managed to get to the comeback of all comebacks at Bradford & the moustache game at Hull FC. Watched the losing playoff v Leeds two days after my operation in a private hospital, which made sure I had a tv with Sky sports on it so I could watch the game.

In a selfish way I was glad we didn't get to the GF that year as I wouldn't have been able to go. I had to learn to walk again which took several weeks.

I was also terribly upset when I developed pneumonia in both my lungs & was rushed into hospital. I was supposed to be going to watch us v Huddersfield & the week after the Crusaders in Wrexham. Was gutted because coach & tickets for both games was already paid for.

I then went to the CC QF v Leeds, all wrapped up mind you, when Lee Smith scored at the death. Wasn't a very happy bunny that night. Phil Bentam was also on my hate list that game :wink:

But all in all I look on myself as an Ancient & Loyal supporter :lol: :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kaii

Re: Season Ticket VFM.

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:WW, what happened to the season ticket holders tonight ?
Terrible turn out, worked out for the best though since i had to go to the match in my work uniform. After dropping Kat & Kai off made it in to work on time :lol:
They missed a great game