Gallows Pole being constructed for Sam Burgess.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Smokie Jim

Re: Gallows Pole being constructed for Sam Burgess.

Post by Smokie Jim »

Panchitta Marra wrote:[

Sadly and I don't like saying it but rugby union is the only sport where I always want the other team to beat England.
I dislike rugby union, the organisation so much it leans me that way.
What has Sam Burgess done to deserve such negativity, their media bias is so hateful towards anything Rugby League that it's beyond belief.
Agree with you. Can I add Murrey the tennis player who,s Scottish when it suits otherwise British
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is great for RL that England lost and are knocked out.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:It is great for RL that England lost and are knocked out.
Is rugby union not now another unsuccessful sport under performing and should have funds drastically reduced like what happened to Rugby League.?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Anybody notice another game of 'rugby' being played in Manchester; the same day as the GF!!!!!!
dontshootthemessenger

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

not great scheduling -I know lots who would have liked to stop over in a hotel in manchester on saturday , no chance apparently
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Anybody notice another game of 'rugby' being played in Manchester; the same day as the GF!!!!!!
No, who & where? If it's union I have no idea :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Anybody notice another game of 'rugby' being played in Manchester; the same day as the GF!!!!!!
I've heard that maybe Uruguay are playing some no mark team with nothing to play for. Can't think who it is though.????????
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
I've heard that maybe Uruguay are playing some no mark team with nothing to play for. Can't think who it is though.????????
Thanks Neil :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

The cheeky sods at the RFU are not happy that the RFL Grand Final is on the same day in Manchester.

No acknowledgement of the fact that the Grand Final is on an agreed contract with Manchester United for the second Saturday of October.

So why did the RFU not arrange for a game in Manchester on another Saturday and play Saturdays game elsewhere?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Whelley Warrior wrote:The cheeky sods at the RFU are not happy that the RFL Grand Final is on the same day in Manchester.

No acknowledgement of the fact that the Grand Final is on an agreed contract with Manchester United for the second Saturday of October.

So why did the RFU not arrange for a game in Manchester on another Saturday and play Saturdays game elsewhere?
I think we all know what the Union boys were trying to do. Very silly but also odd because Utd and City are not allowed to play at home on the same day yet this was allowed.