Josh Charnley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Josh Charnley

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I share your concerns even though I've renewed. It may well be my last ST next year if short arms continues taking us for granted and shifts a big game, v scum say, to his second home after Oxford.
Furthermore I hate Thursday games.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Premium

Post by Premium »

He will be signing for Widnes that's the rumour in Widnes
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

He appears to have pushed the self destruct button. I wonder how many times each day he Googles himself?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

On the Burges situation of going to Australia, spoke to his father who comes fishing and he said he was confident that his son would return to Wigan after his stint in Aus

Maybe Charnley could chase a few sheep on the farm to get fit & kill 2 birds with one stone, boy can they side step.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

josie andrews wrote:Josh has not signed his contract & could be leaving the club.

Apparently, the club are not wanting to improve his salary! I've heard he's been asked to take a cut!!!
i posted before the season started that Charnley would not be here next year
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

ddtftf wrote:On the Burges situation of going to Australia, spoke to his father who comes fishing and he said he was confident that his son would return to Wigan after his stint in Aus

Maybe Charnley could chase a few sheep on the farm to get fit & kill 2 birds with one stone, boy can they side step.
Sounds positive but doesn't mean a thing and is irrelevant. Nobody knows how he is going to react to going to Australia, how he is going to perform, if he will want to stay, contract extensions etc.

False hope and promise.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

OAMJSON wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Josh has not signed his contract & could be leaving the club.

Apparently, the club are not wanting to improve his salary! I've heard he's been asked to take a cut!!!
i posted before the season started that Charnley would not be here next year
Based on what though?

Fact or opinion/reading between the lines?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ddtftf wrote:On the Burges situation of going to Australia, spoke to his father who comes fishing and he said he was confident that his son would return to Wigan after his stint in Aus

How long a stint is Budgie expecting to do in Australia.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I wonder if SW will miss Josh if he's goes. Or if he will be happy that it looks like he got his way and got rid of a player that he doesn't seem to get on with?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Mike wrote:I wonder if SW will miss Josh if he's goes. Or if he will be happy that it looks like he got his way and got rid of a player that he doesn't seem to get on with?
As I said, it will be interesting to see who gets what when squad numbers are announced!