latest bateman rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: latest bateman rumour

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: I know the police can progress with pressing charges irrespective of any party dropping or not raising charges, and it has been mentioned by people that neither rumoured player is pressing charges against the other, maybe this is sealing the outcome of the police investigation.
All this talk of charges not being pressed prooves one thing to me people whaych far too many CSI type shows.
Can't stand any of the CSI's, too much American crap on TV.
I love Quincy
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

medlocke wrote:Just wondering how many people on here are actually coppers, solicitors, judges, probation officers, criminals, ex criminals, or is it as i suspect know it alls quoting from Google and Wiki :eusa16:
I'm definitely NOT quoting Google or Wiki.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kiwiseddon wrote:
medlocke wrote:Just wondering how many people on here are actually coppers, solicitors, judges, probation officers, criminals, ex criminals, or is it as i suspect know it alls quoting from Google and Wiki :eusa16:
I can vouch for that ????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kiwiseddon wrote:
It wasn't a dig at you fella
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

medlocke wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:
It wasn't a dig at you fella
I know Meds. All good
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:
Did he arrest you as well Josie? :( :lol:
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote: I'm definitely NOT quoting Google or Wiki.
Did he arrest you as well Josie? :( :lol:
Not yet but it's only early. :D
"K"

Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Strong rumour that he has put in transfer request on the back of an NRL offer. No word from the club as you would expect
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Second Row wrote:Strong rumour that he has put in transfer request on the back of an NRL offer. No word from the club as you would expect
Well if that's the case, and he was to leave then i'd rather it was to the NRL where he can't come back and bite us several games a year, and a nice big transfer fee would come in handy if it was used to transfer another top quality player into the club from elsewhere, not an ideal situation but better than him going to Saints or Wire
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

medlocke wrote:
Second Row wrote:Strong rumour that he has put in transfer request on the back of an NRL offer. No word from the club as you would expect
Well if that's the case, and he was to leave then i'd rather it was to the NRL where he can't come back and bite us several games a year, and a nice big transfer fee would come in handy if it was used to transfer another top quality player into the club from elsewhere, not an ideal situation but better than him going to Saints or Wire
would he get a visa?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure