Nuuausala

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Nuuausala

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Shaun1967 wrote:
cpwigan wrote:IIRC, it was a Saints forward that has since retired.
Sean Magennis.
It's was Sean Magennis Shaun, I can't remember how many rapid punches that Chris Tusonn fired into him, but it was quite impressive.
I've not seen hock in that style or mode, but saying that, all scarsbrook wanted to do was grab hold of hock for grim death.
Tuson was the boxing star that day, plenty of fight in him.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Early days yet on our Heavy weight Champion.Lets see what happens with some Warriors conditioning.I hope he is the next Kelvin Skerret or similar.Not another G Hock.
Although who wouldn't have given that cockney ***** a dig.I think most players would have.
So We Fell in the LMS trap.....job done,game over.
LMS must have had a good game,he was up to allsorts and everywhere.Did his job.Perhaps if the sending off had happened in the first ten and not last ten minutes.The result may have been different

4G

Edited - please be mindful of your language Thank you. Moderator
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Frankie has got a one match ban & £300 fine ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

SOL copped a beauty from Chris Tuson as well in that fight when the Saints boy ducked and SOL didn't lol.

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

So the club hypes up a player as being an enforcer and 'wrecking ball' , the opposition get smart to it and wind him up - especially LMS - and he strikes out and cops a ban. Oldest trick in the book to rile a narky player , it worked to our advantage when we did it to James Graham in the grand final and last Friday Cunningham did exactly the same to Nuuasala. Our sports psych guy is clearly a genius :doz:
Ken

Post by Ken »

We. All wanted rid of Pat Richards first year, finished man of steel
Ken Blinston
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I'll say it again,Frank is this years Sandow the clubs have hyped him up but he'll be right next season,need to try and harness the aggression though and not let him get so easily wound up,hard but not impossible a challenge for the club.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Hopefully the club will appeal. It is a nonsensical ban. During the last two weeks (I haven't look further) 99% of players do not even get charged for throwing a punch. Frank was the victim, a stupid victime arguably but LSM / Saints went into the game with the intention of provoking Wigan players knowing the semi was the next game.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

On what grounds could they appeal though? the punch was clearly shown on tv wasnt it?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote:On what grounds could they appeal though? the punch was clearly shown on tv wasnt it?
That's for the club's solicitor to work out. How about being biased against Wigan for starters?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards