Forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
x Wigan Warrior x

Re: Forum

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Been a member for a good while and it's a shame to see this forum go and I hope someone can carry the torch and move it forward maybe

To be honest the site has been a bit infested with sniping and pointless posts more so in this last year than ever before which was a shame because I remember when it was a very close knit group - weren't there end of season bowling nights at one point??

Anyway like others have said thanks for your time and effort over the years Mike
Brexit has a lot to answer for and it isn't just confined to this site!!
Bell End :exc:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Mike, i hope someone can continue with the site as it does have a good rep out there. Also posts like the above make me smile.
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Bell End :exc:

I've made a statement based on workplace, leisure places and other forums I go on and it's caused a lot of grief.
I've heard the term Dumbrian used on many occasions but never quite understood it, thanks for the definition!!
And you wonder why you got banned from RL fans?
Round of applause for the intelligent Remainer, bye bye I'm a dumb ass :lol:
:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wes

Post by Wes »

How are we looking Josie? Will you be running the site next year?
The Yonner

Post by The Yonner »

I would like to add my thanks to Mike.

I ran a small trade union site a few years ago, and I remember how it seemed to suck up all my spare time trying to keep it up to date and interesting. You deserve a rest.

Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Would you like to buy the domain name from me?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Wes

Post by Wes »

How's it looking Josie? Is the forum saved or will it disappear into a black hole?

Seasons end is nearing it would be a crying shame to lose the forum.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wes wrote:How's it looking Josie? Is the forum saved or will it disappear into a black hole?

We are getting there Wes, if you notice the thread Mike put on has disappeared :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:
Wes wrote:How's it looking Josie? Is the forum saved or will it disappear into a black hole?

We are getting there Wes, if you notice the thread Mike put on has disappeared :)
Great effort Josie, would be gutted if this site was to disappear ????????????
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan wrote:Many thanks for your sterling effort Mike. IIRC, this site and Paperdragons were then the only Wigan fan site, long before RLfans Et Al.
You may not be aware but Paperdragon passed away last year. Brain hemmorage.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I was aware he has died Dave, not the cause. I think he came on here prior to his death and IIRC became friends with Josie.