FPN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: FPN

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:
Wes wrote:I would replace FPN with David fifita from wakey, he rips it up over here already.

SEFC any chance of dropping the name who we are after or PMing me if you don't want to broadcast it?
It's cpwigan using SEFC's username to post on here! The opening post was from him!
Non, how have you come to that conclusion Josie?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Would be very happy with Bousquet at Wigan, cracking no nonsense forward that can play an hour+ a game!!!

If we did sign him, we'd probably have more French players than Catalan Dragons
:o

Matt
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Wes wrote:I would replace FPN with David fifita from wakey, he rips it up over here already.

SEFC any chance of dropping the name who we are after or PMing me if you don't want to broadcast it?
It's cpwigan using SEFC's username to post on here! The opening post was from him!
I'm guessing she has more access to the relevant information than us ordinary posters. Are you definitely not CP? (FWIW I don't think you are).
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote: It's cpwigan using SEFC's username to post on here! The opening post was from him!
I'm guessing she has more access to the relevant information than us ordinary posters. Are you definitely not CP? (FWIW I don't think you are).
I never said he was cpwigan.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote: It's cpwigan using SEFC's username to post on here! The opening post was from him!
No and my posts have nothing to do with CPW. I wish CPW was posting as I found his contributions interesting.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
markill

Post by markill »

FPN's best game is the game that he's since been quoted moaning about. The Wigan club under IL have not been moaners, even when we've not been winning. His attitude about Easter, whether its right or wrong, doens't ft the party line and his displays since Wakey, when he was really good, have been largely sub-standard and in particular the Cas game.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Non, how have you come to that conclusion Josie?
No and my posts have nothing to do with CPW. I wish CPW was posting as I found his contributions interesting.
He has banned permanently. Yes his posts were interesting. It was his angry outbursts to other posters that got him banned. E.G. The thread about a family taking their baby to a Wigan game & that would be four generations at the games.

He also abused his power when he was a Moderator.

We have lost quite a few members because of cpwigan sadly.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well you've certainly made your POV clear, Josie...

Like SEFC, I also found cpw's posts interesting. I hope that doesn't result in me being accused of being a sockpuppet of his.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote:Well you've certainly made your POV clear, Josie...

Like SEFC, I also found cpw's posts interesting. I hope that doesn't result in me being accused of being a sockpuppet of his.
Not at all.

It's just that SEFC's one line posts are very much like how cpw would put them!
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Minus the spelling mistakes Josie ???? It was quite interesting reading some of his posts but then they started becoming a little brash then downright offensive and I'm not surprised he got banned. We are all entitled to our,opinions but when he started calling people liars that was way out of order.