Wont be bothering with this shower of Sh*** next season!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Wont be bothering with this shower of Sh*** next season!

Post by josie andrews »

jao711 wrote:If IL and Wane listen to the fans we will end up in championship 1 with some of the suggestions on here.What makes the “fans”think they know how to run the club,the team,the fitness regime,and just about everything else better than the present incumbents? We also don’t need smart ar-e remarks about FPN or his home life,you wouldn’t say it to his face would you.
I wasn’t making smart a**e comments!

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jao711

Post by jao711 »

josie andrews wrote:
jao711 wrote:If IL and Wane listen to the fans we will end up in championship 1 with some of the suggestions on here.What makes the “fans”think they know how to run the club,the team,the fitness regime,and just about everything else better than the present incumbents? We also don’t need smart ar-e remarks about FPN or his home life,you wouldn’t say it to his face would you.
No Josie indeed you weren’t ,quite the opposite in fact and I fully agree with your comment.Sorry for the confusion.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

FPN was on really big money at Wigan and if you bought a Rolls Royce you would expect it at the very least to START mm
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

ddtftf wrote:FPN was on really big money at Wigan and if you bought a Rolls Royce you would expect it at the very least to START mm
There are always reasons why players from the NRL do not come up to expectations.Frank was a very good prop in Australia and good players do not become bad players overnight.I sympathise with the lad and wish him well.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jao711 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
No Josie indeed you weren’t ,quite the opposite in fact and I fully agree with your comment.Sorry for the confusion.
That’s okay ???? no probs my error ????????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pedro

Post by pedro »

ddtftf wrote:FPN was on really big money at Wigan and if you bought a Rolls Royce you would expect it at the very least to START mm
he did every gamne
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Problem is if the Rolls starts every time but miss fires then there is an issue. And for me its simple we do not need Props well not the way Wane plays them.

If we had Hull's props and them ours I would guess our miss firing ones would look very good.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

thegimble wrote:
Problem is if the Rolls starts every time but miss fires then there is an issue. And for me its simple we do not need Props well not the way Wane plays them.

If we had Hull's props and them ours I would guess our miss firing ones would look very good.
Maybe they would, but I don't think Radford would want to swap; do you?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

moto748 wrote:
thegimble wrote:

Maybe they would, but I don't think Radford would want to swap; do you?
Only for 1 player who missed a large part of the season. Otherwise no but it would be interesting to see how our props would go under him. I think Wane is the issue with our props.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wane is the issue full stop :exc:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield