Saints prediction

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Saints prediction

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 5:02 pm I think the result depends on our defence. Its not been good enough in any of our last few games to keep saints down below 18. I think we can put 18+ on them at the moment from individual breaks, but if they get up in the 20s we'll not be able to keep up.
Think I got that about right. 😁
Party time! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

All the commentators are now bumming up KR…… well guess what? They are also going to lose
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Mike called it dead right. So so proud of the lads. The beauty of it was that there was nothing flakey about it. We went toe to toe and prevailed. We hit those levels again and we win again.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I thought Saints where a level above us, They've been found out for a 3rd time now, can see more losses on the cards for them
Last edited by medlocke on Sat May 07, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

And they're boring. When we were winning with style crowds were up, TV was up, enthusiasm for the game was high. In their dour few seasons the sky deal went south, crowds tumbled, enthusiasm wanted across the game. Only now when they're starting thier slide to their traditional place as also-rans are things looking up across the sport.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
saint

Post by saint »

Mike wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 5:16 pm And they're boring. When we were winning with style crowds were up, TV was up, enthusiasm for the game was high. In their dour few seasons the sky deal went south, crowds tumbled, enthusiasm wanted across the game. Only now when they're starting thier slide to their traditional place as also-rans are things looking up across the sport.

Won a game have we? Hahahah .enjoy pal πŸ˜‚
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

saint wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 6:23 pm
Mike wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 5:16 pm And they're boring. When we were winning with style crowds were up, TV was up, enthusiasm for the game was high. In their dour few seasons the sky deal went south, crowds tumbled, enthusiasm wanted across the game. Only now when they're starting thier slide to their traditional place as also-rans are things looking up across the sport.

Enjoy the triple you are going to walk this year.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
saint

Post by saint »

Caboosegg wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 6:44 pm
saint wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 6:23 pm

Enjoy the triple you are going to walk this year.
It a quadruple pal . Won the triple last year πŸ˜‚ and I certainly will enjoy it . All the best for Wembley ✌️
saint

Post by saint »

Spurs rather *
saint

Post by saint »

Why the insult ?