Re: moran moran moran moran or...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Re: moran moran moran mora...

Post by mario »

adrenalinxx posted:
bertina posted:
Doveoverdave posted: He is our best player and was our best again on Saturday. What game did you watch?

His kicking was poor but this is just another of the long list of duties he must fulfill because of the dearth of quality at half back.

And as for his brother-in-law his kicking has come in for loads of criticism for both club and country!
I agree with you Dave, I don't get all this critcism of o'loughlin, some people on here must be watching a different game to me.
By the way, just what does Dennis Moran have to do to get dropped????
O'Loughlin is poor he maybe our top tackler but that does say much with the defence the way it is at the moment and most of his tackles are high anyway. Sean O'Loughlin is meant to be organising the team on the pitch and creating oppotunies for other players not be a tackle bag, if he can't do his job well then he should not be in the team. Being related to Andy Farrell does not give him a god given right to be in the Wigan team.

I am suprised that Joel Tomkins has not been included in the first team for a while, he is the type of player that Wigan need at the moment, he does the basics and he does them well. He passing and tackling technique are textbook unlike some of the other players in the side at the moment who look like they have never seen a rugby match before.
40 tackles and none of them high! Not bad by any players standards.