It was a Try

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: It was a Try

Post by waterside glens »

a few weeks ago we wanted our defense sorted .we are moving in the right direction.we need more in attack it will come i just hope we don,t run out of TIME
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

stevocod posted:

Main thing is all true warriors fans stick together and get to every ground and back 100%. If nothing still happens then fine, but there is no quick fix to an uncomfortable period in this great club's history.
So true all this bloody protest gets right on my wick. I am not against free speech but at times i think the authors of these threads arnt fans but are just on here to wind people up.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

waterside glens posted:
a few weeks ago we wanted our defense sorted .we are moving in the right direction.we need more in attack it will come i just hope we don,t run out of TIME
Well exactly "time" is of the essence and should not be taken for granted in sport or life and exactly why we need to allow these players to develop an understanding together, especially as we are almost at relative full strength now apart from Hock, Hansen and Prescott. [/quote]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal posted:
I think it is a case of 'not been here before' for many wigan supporters, myself included. the older guys on zimmer frames remember the last time wigan were relegated
watch it, youngster!

Seriously, though, yeah a lot of us do remember, and while it's no fun being down there, we'll still support the club wherever they're playing.
I'd much rather be in SL though!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

And offload more players? :conf: . Not really behind that idea other than Moran, get behind the team and allow them to gel and we can survive, quins are not that far away, don't give up and believe.