Dobson 4 moran

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Re: DOBSON DILEMMA

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Unfortunately 100% NO, you can take this as red.

num lock

Re: Dobson 4 moran

Post by num lock »

Dobson in ,Moran out, great,but if Moran goes to Cas as has been reported,don't be surprised to see him start playing like a worldbeater,It's been said by a few people on here that he isn't suited to the organising role,if that responsibility is taken away from him don't be surprised at the change in him.

Oh,and by the way,I've heard that we are trying to pay up BARRETTS contract at St George,to get him over as soon as possible.Fit that lot into the quota!!
DaveO

Re: Dobson 4 moran

Post by DaveO »

num lock posted:
Oh,and by the way,I've heard that we are trying to pay up BARRETTS contract at St George,to get him over as soon as possible.Fit that lot into the quota!!
The only logical way that could happen is if with Calderwood back fit we cut Dallas early as we won't cut Fletcher who is the other quota player.

It would be an incredably bad way to treat Dallas if the club did that. Best player of the last few years by a mile and he does not deserve to move aside like that, unlike Moran.

Dave
Martin WWRFL

DOBSON RED TAPE WORRY

Post by Martin WWRFL »

http://www.nrl.com/News/ClubNews/ClubNe ... fault.aspx

looks like a deal has been done for rest of the season but the work permit may stop him coming to us

Message moved from other thread.

Please do not start a new thread if an existing one on the same subject already exists. Thanks, Fraggle
ChrisA

Re: DOBSON RED TAPE WORRY

Post by ChrisA »

This is from wigantoday.net
Noble remains firmly on the trail of Catalans Dragons half-back Michael Dobson and hopes to have the 19-year-old Australian registered in time for Saturday's game.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

I rather liked this quote from Noble "When I was playing and coaching in Yorkshire, I used to say the Bradford v Leeds game was the biggest derby in this sport.

"I'm having to rethink that theory as I come to realise exactly how much these Wigan and St Helens fixtures mean to both sets of fans.

"I know this same game at the JJB last season was a
complete sell-out and set a record for the ground. That's one impressive statistic
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Dawber posted:
I rather liked this quote from Noble "When I was playing and coaching in Yorkshire, I used to say the Bradford v Leeds game was the biggest derby in this sport.

"I'm having to rethink that theory as I come to realise exactly how much these Wigan and St Helens fixtures mean to both sets of fans.

"I know this same game at the JJB last season was a
complete sell-out and set a record for the ground. That's one impressive statistic
Full story now posted in the "news" section.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Flash posted:
Then let's hope we can repeat the feat. Show that the big derby is this side of the Penines!
Phil Clarke has some good comments about Dobson too, also seems to think it's a "done deal".
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 30,00.html
Martin WWRFL

Post by Martin WWRFL »

when phil clarke says something about speculation you can rely on it about 99%of the time so its good news for us

GETIN THEIR :D
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Nice sentiments from Clarkey but a terribly written article, talk about overdoing a metaphor. Ahoy there!