'Attack on East Stand Drummers' (Binders)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: 'Attack on East Stand ...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Bear posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Eaststander posted:
You keep bangin that drum lad and we'll keep clapping and chanting along with you. We can't expect passion on the field if we can't be passionate in the stands...Make some noise :eusa3:
Salford showed us how to do that on saturday.
NNNOOOO!!! The drums I can stand as long as they are beating to an actual rhythm but those bloody horns that just blared constantly all evening did my head in!!
Why dont you try and drum then :doz:
Don't think it would go down too well in the corporate seats in the West stand!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

hahah Prawn Sandwich barmy army :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ancientnloyal posted:
waterside glens posted:
ffs live and let live. bang away lads
hopefully on drums.
:lol:

has anyone ever seen the guy who wears like latics jacket and he is always there in south stand and every single game, the lads come out and the away team comes otu and he shouts thigns like "get um on side!!!" and they are only just starting to train!
also some old guy has wierd arm movements. he is delayed (eg. pointing when shouting wigan! wigan!) and when we do shout that he carries on after it is stopped, but doesnt say anything! he just points! and shouts defend alot! don't give to much away mate, we might stop a team from scoring soon :wink:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
cbinder

Post by cbinder »

x Wigan Warrior x posted:
east side drummers rule.....I sit about 10 rows down over the HW line and last week you did a cracking job keeping us going ........ always wanted to know who the guy was that always starts off a WIGAN ? You know who you are ( some times sings it on your own ) :D
that is me come and say hi friday get to my seat about 745 mm 150 the fat man with the drum
browns_babe06

Post by browns_babe06 »

i sit in the south stand about ten rows from the front.

We always sing with drums from the back

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:o you must know SEASON TICKET HOLDER FOR LATICS ,he can grt you in free :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME