RIP Chris Benoit

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
- psycho -

Re: RIP Chris Benoit

Post by - psycho - »

well maybe he found his wife and kid dead, don't forget he flew out from vengenace, and he sent text messages to 2 co-workers. one was labelled C and the other S, im presuming that's Chavo and maybe Shane or Stephanie. he sent them texts giving them his address. maybe he got home, found them dead on the sunday (day of vengance), sent the texts, couldn't deal with all the suffering, pain whatever else and topped himself. then the police and co found his body on monday after his co-workers informed investigators of the oddity of his messages.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

That sounds like something out of Columbo. I am just waiting to see the "official" coroners report.

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

WW121 posted:
I suppose it's a possibility but I'm sure I read that he didn't even go to vengance, that WWE said he did to not concern the fans.
The problem with WWE is that it got so far off the point of actually wrestling and into these absolutely ridiculous storylines that it's very difficult to know what if any of what they say is true. That's why I stopped watching it, the story lines were occupying so much of the programmes at the expense of genuine rivalry between the wrestlers. I'm sure it's always been staged, but once upon a time you at least got the impression that wrestlers got title fights because of their successes in the weeks/months before hand, whereas now it all depends if you're in the right bit of the comic book or not.

As others, I'm going to wait for something official from the Coroners rather than accept anything generated by the WWE press machine...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Bear

Post by Bear »

I remember the days of RAW IS WAR! with mankind the rock stone cold and triple H. They were the days when it was good. I would say in the last few years it has gone down hill. The wrestalers have got bigger because of the steroids yeah but not better.
Its about time Rick Flair retired all he does is chop, say woooooooo and fall over :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Bear posted:
Its about time Rick Flair retired all he does is chop, say woooooooo and fall over :lol:
Thing is, that's all he was doing in the early/mid-80's when I first watched the wrestling! They should have a mandatory retirement age of 60 to get rid of the likes of him. I'm sure he's very fit for a pensioner (I'm sure he must be that age!) but it does end up being a bit silly having these old guys throwing each other around. Flair, Hogan and the rest have had their day, they can't keep on going forever. Although the Fabulous Moolah has said she would like to fight when she's 100, if she's still alive by then! She was apparenly women's champion at the age of 70 or some such thing...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Is Rick Flair still alive? He mus be about 163 years old by now. I remember when he used to have his rivalry with the little fat bloke that always wore a crown. I haven't watched it for years.

turf

Post by turf »

I like the RAW commentators.

I always liked hearing, "We are live in Dallas, Texas. Hello again everybody I'm Jim Ross, alongside Jerry The King Lawler and we are at ringside".