Team for next season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: Team for next season

Post by butt monkey »

mano posted:
Whats up butt monkey you are getting upset over my info which by the way turn out to be true.ps there is a lot more i could tell you ie what the players get paid and were the money went this season but i don't want to put you in a bad mood so get a grip and grow up off on my holiday for 5 weeks in OZ when i know CP WIGAN will be the 1st to know take care and rap up when its pissing down.
I am not really bothered too much what you post - this is still a free country.

What I do resent, is your constant sniping, complaining and general low opinion you have of the things that (might) surround your workings in some capacity at Wigan Warriors.

I like to quote, "If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", so if you are not happy - which IS a constant from your posts - then do what I suggest, rather than undermine things at the club from within! Which is of absolutely NO help to the new stewardship and was of none to the last!

AS for growing up, you make me laugh with your childish/pathetic, end comments about raining and stuff. Lets face it, you are annoyed that not everyone on on here, offers you the same "reverence and grace" that CP and one or two others do. Primarily I am questioning your half hearted statements (of which you could not resist putting another worthless one in!), to which there are also one or two on here that also feel you should "put up or shut up" when it comes to your information.

Anyways, enjoy your holiday, and don't do a Steve Irwin :wink: :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

butt monkey posted:
mano posted:
Whats up butt monkey you are getting upset over my info which by the way turn out to be true.ps there is a lot more i could tell you ie what the players get paid and were the money went this season but i don't want to put you in a bad mood so get a grip and grow up off on my holiday for 5 weeks in OZ when i know CP WIGAN will be the 1st to know take care and rap up when its pissing down.

What I do resent, is your constant sniping, complaining and general low opinion you have of the things that (might) surround your workings in some capacity at Wigan Warriors.

I like to quote, "If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", so if you are not happy - which IS a constant from your posts - then do what I suggest, rather than undermine things at the club from within! Which is of absolutely NO help to the new stewardship and was of none to the last!

AS for growing up, you make me laugh with your childish/pathetic, end comments about raining and stuff. Lets face it, you are annoyed that not everyone on on here, offers you the same "reverence and grace" that CP and one or two others do. Primarily I am questioning your half hearted statements (of which you could not resist putting another worthless one in!), to which there are also one or two on here that also feel you should "put up or shut up" when it comes to your information.

Well said Butt Monkey. I thought he was rather patronising towards you
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
For me AT THE MOMENT! WITH NO ROUMOUR SIGNINGS!

1. Richards
2. Calders
3. Bailey
4. Goulding
5. Colbon
6. Trent
7. Lu Lu
8. Stu
9. higham
10. Feka
11. Hock
12. coley
13. Lockers

14. O'carroll
15. Prescott
16. MCIllorum
17. Hansen
I would have Coley at 10, Hansen at 12 and Feka off the bench
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Fujiman posted:
butt monkey posted:
mano posted:

Well said Butt Monkey. I thought he was rather patronising towards you
He is probably a "failed" referee anyways! :D
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!