Pryce signs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
highland convert

Re: Pryce signs

Post by highland convert »

With all the speculation one thing that is being overlooked. He played wing in BB world champions. Noble was his coach. Lets face it in that team there was little vacancies. Noble may know his true position not just the one that was available in that side. While we know him as a winger Noble might know something we don't. Lets face it we have a tellented set of backs that are on the face of it interchangable. We still have to wait and see. :)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

and according to the star hes allways been a wigan fan :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wouldn't we need him on the wing as Calderwood is out until March... Richards at FB > Pryce on wing?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

God posted:
Well thats it for me i really do think Wigan will do something next year.
Warrington think there going to do something but i think my ar*e. They will under achive yet again. Stains havent bought a sole and neither have Leeds. All these clubs are rubbishing our new players and our chances, Warrington more so with the signing of King, apparently the greatest center to ever grace the game(easily pleased).

My team for early next year.

1.Richards.
2.Colbon.
3.Goulding.
4.Charmont.
5.Pryce.
6.Barrett.
7.Tommy.
8.Fielden.
9.Higham.
10.Feka.
11.Hock.
12.Bailey.
13.Lockers.

15.Coley.
16.Hanson.
17.Mclorum.
18.Prescott.

Its a very solid side IMO. Were going to do very well. Its a very,very young side with plenty of experiance.
that looks better than we have had 4 a while ,put calders and maters in to that and top 3 looks good
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Hock is banned remember.
Only for the first game.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Again our centre field is an unknown quantity. Once the ball laeves Barrett /Lulu it goes to an unknown quantity. it will take time gel. That said the individual quality is there. Tpo six and buy your GF tickets asap. :D