Re: redline coach

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Kat

Post by Kat »

I'm glad i've been going in the car tbh. Can't be doing with hassle when I just want to go to a rugby match.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It seems young people are being victimised due to appearances and stereotypes on match days. They wont all wear Jeans and a jumper but caps and trackies, shout out with their mates and make noise. Its a bit pathetic having a go at young people when older people are by far worse in groups at matches... several 'aduts' I see each week away are p***ed up and being stupid whilst ruling the roost on social etiquette and rules online, for example. Not on this forum...

Give the kids a break. The only way they can get to Hull is a coach and filling up half a coach with 1 phone call is great business for Redline (eg)... so either carry on being 'a mature adult who knows better' and accept young people exist and actually enjoy Wigan Rugby. They may not remember the Glory Years so if anything be thankful we have a lot of young fans who didnt experience that and support Wigan for what they have done recently.

*sigh*

reminds me of my dissertation this.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kat

Post by Kat »

I can see where you're coming from tbh, at the Quins game there was a middle aged fella completely bladdered wondering around at the front, waving his arms around singing, stumbling around and standing at the advertising barriers and a lot of people thought it was hilarious... had it been a younger fan people would have probably been calling them hooligans or something.
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

thank you A&L cause iam not a trouble maker by along way iam happy enought sleeping on the coach there and back cause iam allways tired and i would never do anything to spoil matches for anyone else i just go to see stu on the pitch ehhehe nooo i go to watch the rugby and to see everyone. yeah kat i saw him to made me laugh and i think you right that if it had been a younger person then they would get the old giving the game a bad look. but thanks for picking up on that both A&L and kat!!!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

bloody hell talk about giving abuse you lot will stick up for each other wont you. At the end of the day Redline didnt want you on the coach after the quins incident but no one told mike. I was only relaying what the driver had told me to tell you.

I cant believe the abuse you have all given me is allowed on this forum - is there no mods to lock this thread.

Thank god you are all banned!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Dawn O wrote:bloody hell talk about giving abuse you lot will stick up for each other wont you. At the end of the day Redline didnt want you on the coach after the quins incident but no one told mike. I was only relaying what the driver had told me to tell you.

I cant believe the abuse you have all given me is allowed on this forum - is there no mods to lock this thread.

Thank god you are all banned!!
i never :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

ancientnloyal wrote:It seems young people are being victimised due to appearances and stereotypes on match days. They wont all wear Jeans and a jumper but caps and trackies, shout out with their mates and make noise. Its a bit pathetic having a go at young people when older people are by far worse in groups at matches... several 'aduts' I see each week away are p***ed up and being stupid whilst ruling the roost on social etiquette and rules online, for example. Not on this forum...

Give the kids a break. The only way they can get to Hull is a coach and filling up half a coach with 1 phone call is great business for Redline (eg)... so either carry on being 'a mature adult who knows better' and accept young people exist and actually enjoy Wigan Rugby. They may not remember the Glory Years so if anything be thankful we have a lot of young fans who didnt experience that and support Wigan for what they have done recently.

*sigh*

reminds me of my dissertation this.
Its not about a mature adult who knows better - my god I was dancing at the front of the stands at quins with bloody Telford, what I am saying the driver of redline told me to watch them and also asked them not to bring any drink on after the quins incident, they didnt listen to a word of it.

Fact two at the end of the day most of them aint old enough to drink would it had ended up left to the 'mature adult' to look after them if anything happened.

wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

but the point is half of us didnt say a word or do anything wrong at all. i didnt say a word oh mybe i said does anyone wnat any sweets. its nt really fair though.
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

thanks Mike,

At least you know I am not a mature adult :lol:

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

no booze allowed? what a bloody good job you did and all. there must have been three bin bags full of cans. i suggest you go and see how its done at the airport.

and how dare you come on here and say you receive abuse when you call us brats. how dare you! what do you expect? you blame us firstly for shoving shoe whitener down a bog, why would we do that? why would we bring shoe whitener?!

and you call us brats. i dont give to flying sheep what the driver said, you were way out of line when we were just enjoying ourselves on the back. and mike had no problems at quins. he even said it wasnt lively enough! we was just doing what rest of you were, good time and a bit of booze. but there is always someone who takes it overboard and stamps their authority isnt there.

its people like you that seperate the older fans from the younger fans :angry:

brats.... how f***in' dare you. im fuming at this. please dont lock this, if anything move it to away days but do not block this please mods. because this has really peed me off and it isnt on. you are giving us youths a bad name when we have done jack all![/quote]
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------