Re: Tim Smith.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Always try to be positive and look for the good things, not often for me not to be, (need to be in a bad mood to post negative things). Been watching Wigan for 47 years thru good and bad times and am Wigan thru' and thru', we have to be loyal to the club and the players and staff, although have had a few rants in the past :blush: but hey who doesn't? :)
Watched them from Birth now thats what i call a True Fan Josie. God im talking like Turf CP save me :conf:
Aye and add several more years to that :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:
Always try to be positive and look for the good things, not often for me not to be, (need to be in a bad mood to post negative things). Been watching Wigan for 47 years thru good and bad times and am Wigan thru' and thru', we have to be loyal to the club and the players and staff, although have had a few rants in the past :blush: but hey who doesn't? :)
Watched them from Birth now thats what i call a True Fan Josie. God im talking like Turf CP save me :conf:
Thought that would bring a wee smile to your face, by the way do you like the drum?

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Thought that would bring a wee smile to your face, by the way do you like the drum?

Mmmmm :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan