The team needs us!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: The team needs us!

Post by josie andrews »

If any of you take notice, the MoM, is picked in rotation. How many players are the coaches MoM more than once in a season??? There are only 14 home games. I have always thought that there is some sort of a rota. :conf: and the player who attends is who is next on the list.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

josie andrews wrote:If any of you take notice, the MoM, is picked in rotation. How many players are the coaches MoM more than once in a season??? There are only 14 home games. I have always thought that there is some sort of a rota. :conf: and the player who attends is who is next on the list.
Interesting theory I don't really pay much attention to coaches MOM with not being in the predictions league but I'll look out for this.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

where are you in the league joise? compared to, lets say, Mike Binder? :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:where are you in the league joise? compared to, lets say, Mike Binder? :lol:
Way down lol 41 points, I am and have always been hopeless in doing this sort of thing.

Although I do have a good knack picking winning horses :cool: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan