Re: Karl pryce

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Jobo. I've met him and you couldn't meet a nicer guy.
But I reckon your wrong about his reaction to criticism. He is totally impervious to it.
Follow him on Twitter, he never mentions rugby!
I'd love him to turn into the next Billy B!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Well if he scores the tries... :roll:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Well it's all been said, last chance for the lad. I'm still wishing he can become a player. The coaches must think he's worth the gamble, so after what they did last year I think I will back that judgement (if it is the coaches ). A full pre season, for the first time in three/four years may help. If he can lose a little weight, gain a bit of pace and gain some confidence(grow a pair)! then with the size advantage he could just be like signing a new player for us.
The glass is half full after last season for me, if only we had a decent shirt :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

By all accounts, he has lost some weight and is looking pretty good. I wonder whether we dare hope that this is the year he finally comes of age?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:By all accounts, he has lost some weight and is looking pretty good. I wonder whether we dare hope that this is the year he finally comes of age?
he's probably been going to the gym more often rather than playing golf, the advantage of having a crap winter.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Kittwazzer wrote:By all accounts, he has lost some weight and is looking pretty good. I wonder whether we dare hope that this is the year he finally comes of age?
I do hope so - had such high hopes of him a couple of years ago (which is why we sponsored him!). Not holding my breath, though.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Time for some positives. He really gave me the impression he was interested today. Don't think he did owt wrong!

Deacs threw him some sweet long range passes but there were 4 on him as soon as he collected. I was made up when he finally crossed for the try he had deserved.

And he kicked a pearl of a touchline conversion!
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Kittwazzer wrote:Time for some positives. He really gave me the impression he was interested today. Don't think he did owt wrong!

Deacs threw him some sweet long range passes but there were 4 on him as soon as he collected. I was made up when he finally crossed for the try he had deserved.

And he kicked a pearl of a touchline conversion!
I agree, the thing that impressed me most was the chase from his right wing position to the left wing when Salford broke through just before half time, and then his effort to get back in position as the ball was moved back to his wing. The only thing I would criticise was the one chance he had from the long pass in the second half. I think had he been on the run he would probably have scored. As it was he was stood still and the Salford tacklers, three of them were on him. I may be being over critical as the pass was in the air a long time and may have been just behind him.
Certainly an improvement on last season.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The faster KP can become the better he will become. He is big enough. He does not need masses of weight. Here's hoping we see the real KP in 2011.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:The faster KP can become the better he will become. He is big enough. He does not need masses of weight. Here's hoping we see the real KP in 2011.
Correct. He knows he has a lot of ground to make up. If only he could become a 'favourite' of the fans to give him the confidence and determination to succeed. Let's not forget, we wanted shot of Pat and he came as a GF winner!

I shall tweet KP. That'll do the trick!