2014 Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
si_bax

Re: 2014 Kit

Post by si_bax »

not really sure on the red either, seems a bit darker than our previous kits.

Also I dont think the rubber grips will be on the replica kit either, be like last year and only on the players kit
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

I know I'm being thick here, but what do the rubber grips do on the playing shirt exactly?
I was going to buy a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking", and then I thought: What good would that do?
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

AlanF wrote:I know I'm being thick here, but what do the rubber grips do on the playing shirt exactly?
I assume they help them catch and keep hold of the ball so it doesnt slip out off the shirt
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ok here is my guess judging by the fact that ICS pump out exactly the same kits with limited designs just change of colours and judging where the bumps are its going to be like the catalan away black kit shown here

http://www.newrugbykits.com/2013/11/new ... er-league/

with our colours. I imagine the base colour will be white with the arms cherry and the little diagonal drop down (which i think the "glimpse" is) cherry and white alternate
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

si_bax wrote:
AlanF wrote:I know I'm being thick here, but what do the rubber grips do on the playing shirt exactly?
I assume they help them catch and keep hold of the ball so it doesnt slip out off the shirt
Cheers I can pretend I know what I'm talking about now.
I was going to buy a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking", and then I thought: What good would that do?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

si_bax wrote:
Lol this never occurred to me even though thinking about it after the fact it's obvious lol
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

To give a better purchase when holding the ball against the body :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

si_bax

Post by si_bax »

from Wigan TV