Marquee Signing

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
bill.inger

Re: Marquee Signing

Post by bill.inger »

As a kid I can recall my mother using both sayings- I 'favvert unaumpt', or 'tha looks like Muldoons Picnic' when I'd got dressed with the first thing that came to hand----hence 'scruffy'. It was no picnic when she decided to dress me and look if I'd washed behind my ears. That hurts (and I've stood on Leggo in bare feet).

Now KW, who was Molly Coddle?

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Total gibberish makes no sense
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ddtftf wrote:Total gibberish makes no sense
I agree

What was an interesting and possibly very pertinent thread has become nothing more than a chit chat about bullshit not related to rugby and would be better served being imparted into the private inboxes (which is what they are they for :eusa17: )

Time to lock this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Sorry, I meant to lock this thread three or four posts back as it went completely off topic, but called away, then I forgot about it until I've just come back on :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan