Relieve Wane ASAP, write the season off ..

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
eccywarrior

Re: Relieve Wane ASAP, write the season off ..

Post by eccywarrior »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:Problem wih lot of fans is they are arrogant thinking we should be winning trophys every year and playing top quality rugby each week and somehow if that happened and we got likes of bellamy,bennet etc and smashing teams every week our fans will still not be happy.

With the talent and conveyor belt Wigan have built up over the years your darn right I am arrogant thinking we should be winning all games and trophy's we have a fan base second to none. I work hard for my season ticket money so yes I am bothered if I am watching the garbage that is been dished up the last couple of seasons. You must be unique to not be bothered about winning any games or trophy's. But hey if your happy with that I am not going to knock you.
So leeds should sack McDermott because they won treble and this season they didnt finish in top 8 or what about tony smith at wire whos not won a trophy for 3/4 years... Should he be sacked? Yes this season has been a disaster but we have had a lot of injurys and major off field problems and yet we are 3rd in league and got to a semi in cc who we only just lost bear in mind we had 7/8 players out. If hull had players out like we did they would have got hammered.
Keep the faith
IN WANE WE TRUST
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:Problem wih lot of fans is they are arrogant thinking we should be winning trophys every year and playing top quality rugby each week and somehow if that happened and we got likes of bellamy,bennet etc and smashing teams every week our fans will still not be happy.
:roll:

Yes, we had fans complaining every week when Madge was coach. If you do not have the expectation of success then go and watch Swinton or Rochdale.
I have expectations but im also a realist. Your better of being a football fan who wants coaches sacked all time
IN WANE WE TRUST
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

And the season before that, and the season before that :exc:

Smith has veen at Wire far too long. McDermott, possibly the same but he has had ONLY this season and at least by the end turned it around.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

eccywarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
:roll:

Yes, we had fans complaining every week when Madge was coach. If you do not have the expectation of success then go and watch Swinton or Rochdale.
I have expectations but im also a realist. Your better of being a football fan who wants coaches sacked all time
I support ALL sports.

Odd isn't it Wigan had much higher expectations this season, last season and the season before that. Should IL and his directors be chastised for expectuing more.

Who has achieve more this season Wane? or Powell?
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote: :roll:

I support ALL sports.

Odd isn't it Wigan had much higher expectations this season, last season and the season before that. Should IL and his directors be chastised for expectuing more.

Lenagan has to take a lot of blame for being tight by letting players go because they ask for more money and replace them with shite. If we had powell you would still moan
IN WANE WE TRUST
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

cpwigan wrote:And the season before that, and the season before that :exc:

Smith has veen at Wire far too long. McDermott, possibly the same but he has had ONLY this season and at least by the end turned it around.
You think he has been there too long but yet hes not under pressure. Bellamy been at Melbourne for a long time and been seasons where hes been empty handed yet hes won league leaders shield this year and i think he will win grand final this year
IN WANE WE TRUST
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

eccywarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
eccywarrior wrote: I have expectations but im also a realist. Your better of being a football fan who wants coaches sacked all time
I support ALL sports.

Lenagan has to take a lot of blame for being tight by letting players go because they ask for more money and replace them with shite. If we had powell you would still moan
LOL, Wigan pay the cap and more yet you blame IL. Wigan have the best backroom staff / facilities yet you blame IL. Sorry Shaun, I know you blame players but now IL :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

eccywarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:And the season before that, and the season before that :exc:

You think he has been there too long but yet hes not under pressure. Bellamy been at Melbourne for a long time and been seasons where hes been empty handed yet hes won league leaders shield this year and i think he will win grand final this year
Bellamy is a great coach BUT yes he has been at Melboune too long. Football fabs wave Fergie but look at their situation when he left.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Eccy (sorry Shaun). in terms of learning when does a player learn most from a coach? His first or his 10th? What happens to the learning curve of a player the longer he has the same coach?
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote: I support ALL sports.

LOL, Wigan pay the cap and more yet you blame IL. Wigan have the best backroom staff / facilities yet you blame IL. Sorry Shaun, I know you blame players but now IL :lol:

Im not just blaming lenagan but im not just blaming waney. I just dont slag the club off on forums. All the waney haters why not take banners or protest to get him out if you hate him that much? I would if i hated him.
You do know hes going be here next season so if was you id hibernate away from club for season
IN WANE WE TRUST