Dom Manfredi ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Dom Manfredi ?

Post by moto748 »

VR46 wrote:I had a similar conversation myself (not with your Dad though) For me Tierney, Clubb, Tommy and FPN unless he bucks his ideas up would all go so we can sign a class half and centre
Another good half would be great, but, failing that, at least move TL to 9 and Powell to the halves until Shorrocks is fit.

I don't think we need Tierney, and FPN can go as soon as he likes as far as I'm concerned. I'd hope (and I'm sure he does too) that we can squeeze a couple more seasons out of Clubby if he regains fitness.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Firestarter wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:Do we need to risk a silly returning too early type injury when we already have damm good wingers.
Would it not be better just to let this heal fully and strengthen with a solid pre season in readiness for next season?
That surely would be the sensible option..
i was talking too my dad today( serious ww talk)he said if manfredi comes back( and is straight too his best)they better not drop marshall...... i said, no way..... burgess would be the one dropped in this very unlikely predicament.......on a different note i think we seriously need too think about replacing lockers, joel and tommy nxt season....... and also decided which hooker we want( as we dont perform as well with a sub hooker)....a sub hooker has got too be an impact hooker unlike powell.......we have missed escare so much imo and we are so forwards orientated, that we dont perform with certain forwards out( due to the 20 mins drilled in spelling of them).........its great seeing people returning but we seem too have the most unbalanced squad for a long time........i mean, can anyone play centre???forsythe was brought in as a backup centre..... isa,burgess and davies where preffered too him( when we had loads of injuries)....... bateman comes back and still we persist in trying out of position players....i think its desperate measures off a desperate coach.......next season( if we release players for the cap) we need sam v escare too battle for fullback and play the best on merit....... same on the wings for manfredi, liam, budgie n davies......a good centre signing so if gells misses he might not get straight back in team.......george at seven with a good stand off signed( who hopefully can kick goals also)...... an impact prop/ versatile forward whos a tackling 80 minute machine......also maybe an impact hooker and/or a creative forward....... problem solved...... this is only my opinion and ide love the lads too work miracles and prove me wrong
thurston and maloney off con tract next year as is jarrod crocker
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

pedro wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
fozzieskem wrote: That surely would be the sensible option..
i was talking too my dad today( serious ww talk)he said if manfredi comes back( and is straight too his best)they better not drop marshall...... i said, no way..... burgess would be the one dropped in this very unlikely predicament.......on a different note i think we seriously need too think about replacing lockers, joel and tommy nxt season....... and also decided which hooker we want( as we dont perform as well with a sub hooker)....a sub hooker has got too be an impact hooker unlike powell.......we have missed escare so much imo and we are so forwards orientated, that we dont perform with certain forwards out( due to the 20 mins drilled in spelling of them).........its great seeing people returning but we seem too have the most unbalanced squad for a long time........i mean, can anyone play centre???forsythe was brought in as a backup centre..... isa,burgess and davies where preffered too him( when we had loads of injuries)....... bateman comes back and still we persist in trying out of position players....i think its desperate measures off a desperate coach.......next season( if we release players for the cap) we need sam v escare too battle for fullback and play the best on merit....... same on the wings for manfredi, liam, budgie n davies......a good centre signing so if gells misses he might not get straight back in team.......george at seven with a good stand off signed( who hopefully can kick goals also)...... an impact prop/ versatile forward whos a tackling 80 minute machine......also maybe an impact hooker and/or a creative forward....... problem solved...... this is only my opinion and ide love the lads too work miracles and prove me wrong
thurston and maloney off con tract next year as is jarrod crocker
Cooper Cronk as well
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise