Tonight's Game v Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Tonight's Game v Leeds

Post by Wandering Warrior »

1985 To win that will be a big ask I'm afraid. We are sadly lacking in attack and so predictable.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Warrior20 wrote:
Firestarter wrote:There tactics are runnat gelling and kick too gelling......if wane doesnt drop him next week then he truly hasnt a clue..........i have a lot of rugby fan mates who cant believe hes in a wigan team( and they are fans from other clubs)
Who would you play at centre? Burgess has played there and been awful, Bateman is our best second rower and would be a big loss being moved out and Forsyth hasn't really shown anything this year to suggest he would be any better.
bateman( easy answer coz hes not 100% yet imo)....
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wandering Warrior wrote:We'll be right next week, seven days to fix it - Wane.
im sick of hearing it
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If i was liam marshall i would put in a transfer request
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Firestarter wrote:
Warrior20 wrote:
Firestarter wrote:There tactics are runnat gelling and kick too gelling......if wane doesnt drop him next week then he truly hasnt a clue..........i have a lot of rugby fan mates who cant believe hes in a wigan team( and they are fans from other clubs)
Who would you play at centre? Burgess has played there and been awful, Bateman is our best second rower and would be a big loss being moved out and Forsyth hasn't really shown anything this year to suggest he would be any better.
Bateman is by far our best second rower and a much better second rower than centre. It would take too much away from his natural game moving him to centre. He would be wasted there imo.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Abysmal that
mikey

Post by mikey »

no passion, desire to give 80 mins 0f total commitment to defend a title as a group of players you just dont see that connection a few individual shows of brilliance then total mediocrity.if they were suppose to make a statement tonight they certainly made it clear,for a team to show desire they need to be inspired sorry WANEY i dont think they are
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

mikey wrote:no passion, desire to give 80 mins 0f total commitment to defend a title as a group of players you just dont see that connection a few individual shows of brilliance then total mediocrity.if they were suppose to make a statement tonight they certainly made it clear,for a team to show desire they need to be inspired sorry WANEY i dont think they are
To be fair I think the team didn't lack effort they lack direction

Are tactics are just non exsistent we look like we have no idea what we are trying to achieve and every set we are relying on individual efforts. We don't seem to have a game game even a structured last tackle play
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Warrior20 wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
Warrior20 wrote: Who would you play at centre? Burgess has played there and been awful, Bateman is our best second rower and would be a big loss being moved out and Forsyth hasn't really shown anything this year to suggest he would be any better.
Bateman is by far our best second rower and a much better second rower than centre. It would take too much away from his natural game moving him to centre. He would be wasted there imo.
i agree he his but hes our best option at the moment
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

It's such a shame watching a team that's got plenty of talent.
Just not the right coach to get the best out of them