Season Tickets.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Wandering Warrior »

You'd think they'd put as much energy into sorting this fiasco out as they're are for selling trips to oz.
I went on the website and got met with swimming with dolphins! I had to check I weren't on Thomas Cook's site!?!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Auto renewal sorted tomorrow. See website.
For all those who've got their ST now, well done, you've paid over the odds for a bag of crud!!
:lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Auto renewal sorted tomorrow. See website.
For all those who've got their ST now, well done, you've paid over the odds for a bag of crud!!
:lol:
Well on Saturday we received a simple season ticket renewal form along with a leaflet explaining the prices. Nothing specific about being someone who last year signed up for auto-renew.

This is as clear as mud. The leaflet says if you are on auto renew you will be written to with the opportunity to decline a month before payment is taken but this mailing just has a standard season ticker renewal form.

So why have they sent a season ticket renewal form to someone already signed up for the auto renew scheme?

moto748

Post by moto748 »

Presumably because they've sent those letters to everyone, and those that have opted for auto-renewal will be separately contacted later?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

moto748 wrote:Presumably because they've sent those letters to everyone, and those that have opted for auto-renewal will be separately contacted later?
How many people are going to think they have to fill in the form and send it back with payment details and when they do, what are the club going to do? Take the money is my guess and not at the auto-renewal price.

The club know who is on auto-renew and who isn't so why waste money sending out confusing season ticket renewal forms to people they do not apply to?

Wandering Warrior

Dave
Apparently you have to download a form off the website. It says that on the form somewhere.
They must be really confident of selling plenty tickets the amount of difficulty they are applying! :wink:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Dave
Apparently you have to download a form off the website. It says that on the form somewhere.
They must be really confident of selling plenty tickets the amount of difficulty they are applying! :wink:
Eh? I signed up for this auto-renew thing last year so I was expecting to be given the choice to go ahead or to decline which according to what I read is supposed to happen a month before payment is due to be taken.

So now I have to fill out a form!???
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Wot no form yet and if you filled one in last year and a new one are they likely to take it twice, since I do not believe last years have been scrapped :sly:
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Form arrived in post,four ways to pay.Is that really so difficult?
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

jao711 wrote:Form arrived in post,four ways to pay.Is that really so difficult?
Actually Yes !

If you read the form it states if you filled an auto-renew form in last year they will send this separately and you just return to say your happy. You only need to download a new form if you want to join the auto-renew scheme.

I think these will be sent out this week and that the standard forms were sent in error. Mine's gone on the fire.

If they send my form I will sign it, if they don't I won't.