Club want to make two signings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Club want to make two signings

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote:Where is the evidence lockers and Joel signed reduced deals?

Other than the milkman’s brother knows the cleaner at central parks cousin type of thing.

FPN clearly came on a big deal so it’s not rocket science unless leaves which let’s be fair is looking unlikely no “big” name players will come in unless there’s a couple fringe players that can be moved on I bet there’s at best another young unknown brought in at best.

The club handed contracts to all and sundry last season so it’s no surprise there’s little movement in the transfer market
Where is the evidence that Frank is on a big deal? Who are the all and sundry that the club handed contracts out to? I can tell you that Joel and Lockers are on less money and neither the milkman nor the cleaner told me!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Joel defiantly took a cut Lockers i don`t know mmm
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:

Other than the milkman’s brother knows the cleaner at central parks cousin type of thing.

FPN clearly came on a big deal so it’s not rocket science unless leaves which let’s be fair is looking unlikely no “big” name players will come in unless there’s a couple fringe players that can be moved on I bet there’s at best another young unknown brought in at best.

The club handed contracts to all and sundry last season so it’s no surprise there’s little movement in the transfer market
Where is the evidence that Frank is on a big deal? Who are the all and sundry that the club handed contracts out to? I can tell you that Joel and Lockers are on less money and neither the milkman nor the cleaner told me!
Williams,
Escare,
Lockers,
Marshall,
Davies,
Joel with I grant some weird management deal thrown in,
Tautia
Wasn’t Isa sorted out as well?

Like I say that’s a lot of contracts which has left the club with little wiggle room with the cap unless players are moved on.

I presume FPN has a decent wage but I and you nd everyone else on the board don’t know the details of it,nor should we it’s non of our business after al
shaunedwardsfanclub

fozzieskem wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:

Williams,
Escare,
Lockers,
Marshall,
Davies,
Joel with I grant some weird management deal thrown in,
Tautia
Wasn’t Isa sorted out as well?

Like I say that’s a lot of contracts which has left the club with little wiggle room with the cap unless players are moved on.

I presume FPN has a decent wage but I and you nd everyone else on the board don’t know the details of it,nor should we it’s non of our business after al
Lockers and Joel have taken pay cuts, less of Williams salary counts against the cap, Marshall and Davies are not in the top 25 earners at the moment so don't count against the cap, I am not aware that Isa has signed a new deal. Tierney has left and Hamlin has Signed. That leaves Tautai and Escare with new deals signed in 2017 so there must be some wriggle room irrespective of Frank's position. I am afraid that I don't understand your argument!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Didn’t the club take up the “option” in Isa? ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

Farrell also signed a new deal. I'm guessing his was an upgrade. Also, I'd be a little surprised if George Williams was on more than £75k (which is what will count on the cap) before signing his marquee player deal, he was still on his first first team deal I think.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
shaunedwardsfanclub

markill wrote:Farrell also signed a new deal. I'm guessing his was an upgrade. Also, I'd be a little surprised if George Williams was on more than £75k (which is what will count on the cap) before signing his marquee player deal, he was still on his first first team deal I think.
He was.
shaunedwardsfanclub

josie andrews wrote:Didn’t the club take up the “option” in Isa? ????
That's not the same as an upgrade to a new contract.
shaunedwardsfanclub

markill wrote:Farrell also signed a new deal. I'm guessing his was an upgrade. Also, I'd be a little surprised if George Williams was on more than £75k (which is what will count on the cap) before signing his marquee player deal, he was still on his first first team deal I think.
Your right about Faz and I think he would have received a better offer.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

It amazes me how many people speculate on the value of players contracts.Wouldn’t surprise me if the players don’t have that information.Agents do the business and Isuspect they keep the figures to themselves and the player involved.