Squad v Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Squad v Salford

Post by Firestarter »

Traboevic( prob spelt wrong) is the best nrl fullback by a country mile…… hes a freak
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:12 pm
jaws1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:59 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:05 am After last night I do hope Zac stays at least until the end of the season.
When he came on at full back with Jacko into the halves it transformed the whole team.
The first half was abysmal yet they looked a different team in the 2nd half.

As for Hastings, how we replace him I've no idea. His wholehearted performances each game with his level of skill will be very difficult to replace.
On the radio going home 15 mins after the match the commentators was saying that Hastings was still having photos with the fans in fact they said he gave his shirt and shorts to fans.
I think he’d been over to the Salford fans as well,the lad is solid gold in all ways both on and off the pitch quite how Wigan have stood still with him in the side will be one for the ages I think
Don't forget his body language when he signed though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:14 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:12 pm
jaws1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:59 pm On the radio going home 15 mins after the match the commentators was saying that Hastings was still having photos with the fans in fact they said he gave his shirt and shorts to fans.
I think he’d been over to the Salford fans as well,the lad is solid gold in all ways both on and off the pitch quite how Wigan have stood still with him in the side will be one for the ages I think
Don't forget his body language when he signed though.
:lol:
pedro

Post by pedro »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:45 pm Traboevic( prob spelt wrong) is the best nrl fullback by a country mile…… hes a freak
except Tedesco
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

pedro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:54 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:45 pm Traboevic( prob spelt wrong) is the best nrl fullback by a country mile…… hes a freak
except Tedesco
they are both brilliant but tom is better
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:20 am
pedro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:54 am
except Tedesco
they are both brilliant but tom is better
There are a lot of excellent fullbacks in the NRL, Melbourne have two!
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

Latrell Mitchell isn’t too bad as a stand in fullback either
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Hattster wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:29 pm Latrell Mitchell isn’t too bad as a stand in fullback either
That’s his actual position.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
bertina

Post by bertina »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:03 pm
Graham1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:41 pm Because Hastings has been playing behind a pack which has no go forward and forwards playing as backs. Throw in a coach who seems to have little idea of how a team should attack, and it’s not hard to understand why we have stood still. West Tigers are going to get a great player. We are going to be in big trouble without him next year unless Field and Smith click.
We need to stop blaming the pack, we have managed with a weak pack for years snd it didn't stop players being great and getting nrl gigs from it.

It's coaching!
Don’t talk bloody daft Caboose.
Our pack has been struggling to get any go forward all season. Lam ca only play the forwards he has.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

bertina wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:55 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:03 pm
Graham1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:41 pm Because Hastings has been playing behind a pack which has no go forward and forwards playing as backs. Throw in a coach who seems to have little idea of how a team should attack, and it’s not hard to understand why we have stood still. West Tigers are going to get a great player. We are going to be in big trouble without him next year unless Field and Smith click.
We need to stop blaming the pack, we have managed with a weak pack for years snd it didn't stop players being great and getting nrl gigs from it.

It's coaching!
Don’t talk bloody daft Caboose.
Our pack has been struggling to get any go forward all season. Lam ca only play the forwards he has.
Like bashing the kids when there are seasoned props available Bullock and Singleton were our starting props last season they dont get game time Clarke looked good at times and he does not get picked 10 minute Tony seems to get more time than them. Bullock was our best forward against Salford Lam took him and put Havard on no wonder Bullock is leaving he will do well for Warrington .The kids are going to burned out when they should have been rotated.