barrett out for a month

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: Barratt to play on wed...

Post by Bear »

I think we saw that at huddersfield... I saw you walking infront of the pub, moff... I was inside eating some chips that cost me £1.05.. i say some i mean a few :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

with me big baldy brother and our better halves then bear? i think (hope) hudd was just a bit of a hit out for the players and wasn't taken too seriously. anyway i ain't gonna read into it too much and keep my fingers crossed for the start of the season. after all.... we did really well in last years pre season friendlies and looked what happened????? lets hope its the total opposite this season eh? :roll: we need to be up there from the start and not fighting with the likes of HKR and Catalans at the arse end of the table :sly:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

moffsta posted:
at least it gives us a chance of seeing how well we can go without him :conf:
The only good thing about this is it gives us a chance to see if Withers can play there. Lockers is not a viable alternative as has been seen previously (and I don't just mean Hudds) so at least the friendlies are getting this issue sorted out. I note Falanagan is in the squad as well so maybe he will get a run out at 6 as well.

However that is a very minor plus point. The thought of starting another season with another crocked Aussie is so annoying it's untrue.

The official site says he will play v Wire but he won't have played with the team at all by then and quite frankly I will believe Barrett is going to play only if I see him run out of the tunnel.

Dave
Bear

Post by Bear »

moffsta posted:
with me big baldy brother and our better halves then bear?
Ah Well :lol:
ste lord

No Barrat Again

Post by ste lord »

Is anyone else getting a little concerned with this on going injury.

I just hope that it is just a precaution from the coaching staff and that he is not another CROCK!! :conf: :conf:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Bear

Re: No Barrat Again

Post by Bear »

IM JUST OUT AND OUT LOST!!!!! :lol:
Bear

Post by Bear »

I`ve just read the team for tommorro..

There is NO Barrett but he will be OK For Wire
Bear

Post by Bear »

Barret Will not play on Wednesday
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

Like i have said on a previous post i spoke to a current wigan and GB international the other day and was told Barrett would miss Wed but he will be fine for the start of the season.By all accounts the lad has trained really well and looks a class apart i would rather have him for the Wire game than a friendly at Salford.
Bear

Post by Bear »

It says this on the official Website

www.wiganwarriors.com