good fri pre match pints

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
mike binder

Re: good fri pre match pin...

Post by mike binder »

Mrs Lifter posted:
Ive been a season ticket holder for 4 years and never been in the southstand bar pre match whats the atmosphere like? As we normaly park behind the brickmakers we will be arriving early is it worth going in ssbar
it will be better after the game ,but yes i think we will all ne buzzing come 3-30 ,will be worh a visit :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i'm buzzing already.just took the boss shopping and spotted another guy wearing a wigan top,this is as rare as hens teeth in northern ireland
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Mrs Lifter posted:
Ive been a season ticket holder for 4 years and never been in the southstand bar pre match whats the atmosphere like? As we normaly park behind the brickmakers we will be arriving early is it worth going in ssbar
Only problem is that there are limited numbers, so once full they won't let more in until others come out.
Free entry for ST holders, or a pound if not. Personally, I think they should make it a ST bar only, as there's been a few times when the regulars haven't got in. Food is usually pretty good before the game and the can bar to the right as you go in is much easier than queing up at the 2 bars (wonder if they still do the pre-ordering of drinks :eusa16: )

Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

FROM A TO B posted:
Mrs Lifter posted:
Only problem is that there are limited numbers, so once full they won't let more in until others come out.
Free entry for ST holders, or a pound if not. Personally, I think they should make it a ST bar only, as there's been a few times when the regulars haven't got in. Food is usually pretty good before the game and the can bar to the right as you go in is much easier than queing up at the 2 bars (wonder if they still do the pre-ordering of drinks :eusa16: )
yes they do ,but the can stand is quicker :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

it is now 10-30 and im on my 2nd drink lol

tea but its a start come on wigan this is it ,not looked forward to a Wigan and skints game as much 4 a long time ,it maybe because my brother is flying in from spain to watch it ,buy hey come on thats just an excuse :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Mike Binder qouated

Free entry for ST holders, or a pound if not. Personally, I think they should make it a ST bar only, as there's been a few times when the regulars haven't got in

It is season tickets only this year tried to get in and pay a £1 doorman informed me thay it is ST only this season.