Re: redline coach

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Dawn O wrote: Thank god you are all banned!!
and what a p**s poor comment that is! so childish! are you to ban me for eating jelly babies? well thats democracy for you!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

pyscho a tell you what makes me laugh mate....

someone who has posted a mere 20 posts can start shouting the odds on here saying ban us all. :eh: what the HELL :exc:

and yes we do stick up for each other as we are friends and friends stick together over things. and especially when we didnt do anything, and as far as shoe polish are you having a laugh that was a f*****g joke.

and you cant say we were banned for dawn because its the first time i and the rest of the lads on the back row have ever travelled on redline.

and again finally as far as alchol is concerned you can f*****g shut up if you arnt allowed to drink on a coach why was there a corona 4 pack empty when i got off the coach at the front along with 3 bags full of empty cans... :eh:

end of...
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

You should know psycho, older people know better.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
kris_roy

Post by kris_roy »

im new to this message board but am i life-long fan of wigan, although i have only been a season ticket holder 4 the last year the club is very influential and i go to have a laugh with my mates and a good time especially with my lifetime best friends known on here as bear. i myself didnt go to the hull game as i was short of cash but heard of the bricking incident and the shoe whitener (of which i can find no logical explanation as to why it was brought onto the coach) but did go to the opening harlequins game with redline coaches booked under bears name. i myself along with others was drinking and i apologise for my behaviour if anyone found it discomforting on the journey both there and back.
however after the journey both there and back there was a failure to address our behaviour and the drink which is why i cannot see why the blame it seems has suddenly shifted towards my friends at the back of the coach. although i concede i wasnt there so cannot comment and say they wer being little angels it still seems that they are the scapegoats especially consdiering the shoe whitener incident
BORN WIGAN,
LIVE WIGAN,
DIE WIGAN!!!!!
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

ancientnloyal wrote:You should know psycho, older people know better.
iam older then the nick you know :D yesss but i am alot alot dopeyer.
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Dawn O wrote:thanks Mike,

At least you know I am not a mature adult :lol:
dawn you really made me laugh there and you know im not lol ,you still got your denim jacket or did u leave it in london this time seeing i was away,i have a picture of us all in london in a frame on the wall when we all had our blue away shirts on ,of the 8 of us on it danny is the only that could stand up on his own.
Really enjoy going to london matches :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

shawcross da warrior wrote:pyscho a tell you what makes me laugh mate....

someone who has posted a mere 20 posts can start shouting the odds on here saying ban us all. :eh: what the HELL :exc:

and yes we do stick up for each other as we are friends and friends stick together over things. and especially when we didnt do anything, and as far as shoe polish are you having a laugh that was a f*****g joke.

and you cant say we were banned for dawn because its the first time i and the rest of the lads on the back row have ever travelled on redline.

and again finally as far as alchol is concerned you can f*****g shut up if you arnt allowed to drink on a coach why was there a corona 4 pack empty when i got off the coach at the front along with 3 bags full of empty cans... :eh:

end of...

trust me if the police pulled that coach up on friday the driver would have got a heavy fine indeed. You can shout the odds all the like but the fact is thats the law end of.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Were seatbelts worn?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ancientnloyal wrote:You should know psycho, older people know better.
oh god no. however, the customer is always right!

its all been resolved anyway. spoke to mike. we arent banned, just the two or three clowns who crossed the line a little.

sorted.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yes i know what your saying but everyone on that coach had booze not just us at the back....