Major problem with Smith / Locking a Post

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
highland convert

Re: Major problem with Smith

Post by highland convert »

Where does such speculation get us.If the problem is drink related that is tragic. If it is due to bipolar he deserves some privicy. A thread such as this will certainly not build his self esteme. Might be better to give the lad some room,
Jim
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

As for the title of this thread "major problem with smith" i have a major problem with Smith, the fact that people wont leave him alone!!!

He came over here hoping to get away from the limelight, he got stick before he landed and got stick through the few games he played and now getting stick out of season! absolute bobbins, if anybody had any sense they would realise that keeping him out the spotlight will help him more, thats if anyone is even interested in his well being :conf:
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Reevezie 2.0.0.8 wrote:As for the title of this thread "major problem with smith" i have a major problem with Smith, the fact that people wont leave him alone!!!

He came over here hoping to get away from the limelight, he got stick before he landed and got stick through the few games he played and now getting stick out of season! absolute bobbins, if anybody had any sense they would realise that keeping him out the spotlight will help him more, thats if anyone is even interested in his well being :conf:
You have got to try and help yourself first..In saying that Wigan are helping him hand over fist..

Is he helping himself...NO

Is he going behind the clubs back....YES

Will he provide his total best for Wigan....IMPOSSIBLE under the circumstances

Should this be reported....YES

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wigan Watcher wrote:
Reevezie 2.0.0.8 wrote:As for the title of this thread "major problem with smith" i have a major problem with Smith, the fact that people wont leave him alone!!!

You have got to try and help yourself first..In saying that Wigan are helping him hand over fist..

But you've not reported anything just got everyone guessing :conf:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fujiman wrote:
Wigan Watcher wrote:

But you've not reported anything just got everyone guessing :conf:

Which i see a big problem. WW have you informed IL of what you know or does he know already what the problem is.
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

OR has it just been spinned around on here?
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

I for one wish to request this thread be closed and I would also like to repeat what Ian Lenigan said about Smith at the fans forum.

If anyone catches him doing anything other than having a few drinks with his mates report him to me I will deal with it otherwise shut up

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

jimofwigan wrote:I for one wish to request this thread be closed and I would also like to repeat what Ian Lenigan said about Smith at the fans forum.

If anyone catches him doing anything other than having a few drinks with his mates report him to me I will deal with it otherwise shut up
Well said :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jimofwigan wrote:I for one wish to request this thread be closed and I would also like to repeat what Ian Lenigan said about Smith at the fans forum.

:eusa2:

Well put. I do think this needs locking or even removed.
Wigan Watcher

Locking a Post is perthetic (HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH)

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Locking a Post is pathetic (Heard of freedom of speech)

I can agree we must stop talking about a player in a bad light if we also agree to stop talking about any player in a good light unless we want to view a web site with total rose tinted glasses on..

Well all you people who think it is wrong to mention problems with a player what should we talk about now considering we are not saying anything good or bad about a player…

Maybe the weather… Raining again!

I call for some sensibility referring to the Smith topic being blocked and ask for it to be reinstated.. I call on Mike to adjudicate please.