Todays game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Matthew

Re: Todays game

Post by Matthew »

jacko32 wrote: nice resulting in insults when someone says something you dont like about wigan
What reaction were you expecting when you tell fans of the most consistent side in the league this year that they haven't got a hope in the play-offs? Champagne and flowers?
jacko32 wrote: atleast pedro can hold an adult conversation unlike 90% of you other wigan fans your the same on every forum at least with saints, wire and leeds they can hold an adult conversation
So the mask slips! You just complained about insults and then you join in. Why don't you tell us who you are cheering for - you might then get some debate. Trolling will always result in insults
jacko32 wrote: like i said before if you dont play for the full 80 minutes expect to loose in the playoffs
Loose in the play-offs? Clearly a spanner or screwdriver is required then! Playing our way has got us this far this season. If we played for 80 minutes every match we wouldn't have lost this year. We've not done badly and have given ourselves as good a chance as anyone of reaching the grand final
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
jacko32

Post by jacko32 »

old hooker wrote:I am surprised at you all replying to Jacko,he is obviously a muppet and you are playing into his hands,ignore him and he will go away
why would i go away im not here to be liked im here to talk about rugby league whether or not people like what i say or disagree with my opinions dont really matter
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I thought that Lovegrove must have been offside with Martin Offiah on Skysports last night.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

medlocke wrote:Bring back W.N.A.C & Primrose and Blue, i misses them
Primrose and Blue was always a very thoughtful poster, wherever he is he must be enjoying the wires performances these days.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

ian.birchall wrote:
medlocke wrote:Bring back W.N.A.C & Primrose and Blue, i misses them
Primrose and Blue was always a very thoughtful poster, wherever he is he must be enjoying the wires performances these days.
Must disagree there - I thought he was a complete tool - as highlighted by his behaviour when Hock was banned
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
pedro

Post by pedro »

Kiwiseddon wrote:A typo. Should've read Jackoff32
I agree on both :)