Hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Hardaker

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Your Right CP the fans will love him.I will tell you something else.He can't wait to play against Wigan.His words where Can't wait to show him (sw) who is the best 2nd row forward in sl.Should be intresting next season.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Your Right CP the fans will love him.I will tell you something else.He can't wait to play against Wigan.His words where Can't wait to show him (sw) who is the best 2nd row forward in sl.Should be intresting next season.
I just hope he keeps his discipline as much as possible whomever he is playing. Chase & Hock together on the left hand side can be a nightmare for opposition defences. If they hit is off playing wise I honestly believe Salford can reach a final next season.
markill

Post by markill »

cpwigan wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Your Right CP the fans will love him.I will tell you something else.He can't wait to play against Wigan.His words where Can't wait to show him (sw) who is the best 2nd row forward in sl.Should be intresting next season.
I just hope he keeps his discipline as much as possible whomever he is playing. Chase & Hock together on the left hand side can be a nightmare for opposition defences. If they hit is off playing wise I honestly believe Salford can reach a final next season.
They might be able to score enough points, but you would question if they could keep enough out at their own end to win trophies. I hope they are truly competitive. We could have a genuinely competitive season next year if Saints progress as expected from last year. It would be nice if it wasn't seen as a disgrace to not finish in the top 4/5 and not win every game (or similarly, not seen as a conspiracy of intentionally finishing lower).
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The more games that are 50/50 in outcome before kick off irrespective of how well your team plays the better for the sport.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

cpwigan wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote: Very true CP it is the behavior of English RL heirachy that are making our game look stupid not the players
Ignoring the incompetences of our coach and his superiors, which I think we were are aware of before the tournament started, do you think the players have portrayed the attitude required to win a world cup?
In what respect?
In the respect that they are going out drinking / getting involved in scuffles as part of their rehab & preparation.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

The fans will certainly love him but only until he lets everyone down again.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Shaun1967 wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote: Ignoring the incompetences of our coach and his superiors, which I think we were are aware of before the tournament started, do you think the players have portrayed the attitude required to win a world cup?
In what respect?
In the respect that they are going out drinking / getting involved in scuffles as part of their rehab & preparation.
It takes all sorts. For me Ellery was the ultimate professional but does that mean he was any better than Andy Greg or Gary Connolly.

Players at every club including one winning trophies have behaved 'unprofessionally' by the criteria you offer. The only difference it was never publicised. One of my favourites in the last 12 months was a wannabe tough guy, failed RL player twice the size of the the successful player he was 'offering out' being Ko'd in one punch
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

old hooker wrote:

The fans will certainly love him but only until he lets everyone down again.
He has only IMO truly let himself / fans down and that was for an off field incident for which he paid a hefty price.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

cpwigan wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:
cpwigan wrote: In what respect?
It takes all sorts. For me Ellery was the ultimate professional but does that mean he was any better than Andy Greg or Gary Connolly.

Players at every club including one winning trophies have behaved 'unprofessionally' by the criteria you offer. The only difference it was never publicised. One of my favourites in the last 12 months was a wannabe tough guy, failed RL player twice the size of the the successful player he was 'offering out' being Ko'd in one punch
Is this not a criteria that you believe is unprofessional, especially during a World Cup?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Shaun I will surmise players behave unprofessionally every week of the year. However, for 99% of the time they behave incredibly professional punishing their body & mind in training and on match day. Are they perfect, can they be perfect?