burgess

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: burgess

Post by lucky 13 »

I just don't see this being more than other clubs. I think you get injuries, both in game time and training, they seem to come in runs. How many times do you here of other teams bad luck re injuries, or that a player may miss a game because he's pulled up in training? I would say often. The other thing is with the way the league is now the need to finish top has lost its imperative and so players are not risked. Just for instance last night I seemed to here how Leeds had injury problems and they still won much to the joy of the coments of the Sky pundits. The Sky team saying how they had no hooker, both second rows missing, then lost a player in the game. They didn't seem to mention the two players Sinfield and Burrows had both played at international level at nine. We also had half of our three quatre line out and missing two regular front rowers and we lost our hooker that seemed to be brushed away as not important . I do think if this was a make or break game we would have seen Burgess, T and Crosby all play.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

lucky 13 wrote:I just don't see this being more than other clubs. I think you get injuries, both in game time and training, they seem to come in runs. How many times do you here of other teams bad luck re injuries, or that a player may miss a game because he's pulled up in training? I would say often. The other thing is with the way the league is now the need to finish top has lost its imperative and so players are not risked. Just for instance last night I seemed to here how Leeds had injury problems and they still won much to the joy of the coments of the Sky pundits. The Sky team saying how they had no hooker, both second rows missing, then lost a player in the game. They didn't seem to mention the two players Sinfield and Burrows had both played at international level at nine. We also had half of our three quatre line out and missing two regular front rowers and we lost our hooker that seemed to be brushed away as not important . I do think if this was a make or break game we would have seen Burgess, T and Crosby all play.
Well said, some just don't like to admit they are wrong!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Mike wrote:DaveO - Now we are on absolutes and not relatives, exactly how many training injuries is OK? We know its less than the number we have had, but how far too high are we.

Even in a non contact sport there will be a few. In a squad of 25 how many per week? Maybe 0.5 per week which would be about the 12 per season? Or perhaps one every 4 weeks?
We shouldn't get any never mind on average 1 every 5-6 weeks, that is just despicable considering training takes place 5-6 times per week in a contact sport!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
bomhead wrote:THOSE 2 SHOULD BE A GREAT FORCE (NOT SHOUTING WORKING ON MY CODE WRITING SKILLS)
What does that mean???
Not a lot, I don't know why you read his/her posts!
I write computer software and I didn't take caps lock off is all Josie

and cheers shaunedwardsfanclub bet your mams proud of you
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

bomhead wrote:
josie andrews wrote: What does that mean???

Don't mention it buddy. If she was still alive she would be!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

bomhead wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Not a lot, I don't know why you read his/her posts!

that's settled then buddy
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

bomhead wrote:
bomhead wrote: I write computer software and I didn't take caps lock off is all Josie

that's settled then buddy
Yes, we move on.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:
josie andrews wrote: What does that mean???

Please try & remember to thank you :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I came on here to see how Joe Burgess was doing and got a page of petty arguments. Cheers!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

East Stand Faithful wrote:I came on here to see how Joe Burgess was doing and got a page of petty arguments. Cheers!
you must not read many threads on here then hahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :cool: