Relieve Wane ASAP, write the season off ..

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Relieve Wane ASAP, write the season off ..

Post by cpwigan »

Nobody can say so, other than IL and his opinion might change over time (that would be human nature would it not) Everybody knows my views. I never hide them or hide personally.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BTW, you and anybody else needs their head examining if they talk about hate. From what I know Wane is a decent person. My view of his ability or inability to coach Wigan RL does not = hate. Happy clappers hate Wigan being criticised :eh:
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

cpwigan wrote:BTW, you and anybody else needs their head examining if they talk about hate. From what I know Wane is a decent person. My view of his ability or inability to coach Wigan RL does not = hate. Happy clappers hate Wigan being criticised :eh:
Ok clever arse i re-phrase it... If you wane out brigade want him out soo much make some wane out banners and protest.
IN WANE WE TRUST
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I regularly make my feelings known and do it politely. I was in the Wane in camp before he became coach. Thereafter, my opinion has changed.

Banners, Not even sure you are allowed them at DW and they are somewhat childish IMO. The best ones are on the roof of the DW.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

cpwigan wrote:I regularly make my feelings known and do it politely. I was in the Wane in camp before he became coach. Thereafter, my opinion has changed.

Banners, Not even sure you are allowed them at DW and they are somewhat childish IMO. The best ones are on the roof of the DW.
Make your feelings know to who? Wane? Il? Etc? Or just on here where comments on here or other social media websites where it means nothing
IN WANE WE TRUST
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Elsewhere Eccy. Social media BTW is meaningful/important.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

SW has a contract until the end of next season.So it would seem hes in for the duration.I will never say a word against SW.I would rather see the posatives.I think We are never out of the fight.Certainly not as we sit atm.Two wins and we go top and Grand Final round the corner.We arent playing Champagne Rugby atm,im not blind or a happy clapper.I believe ther are reasons for our poor attack .Injury's,new players,no attack coach,they have all been discussed and done to death.I just hope and believe we can galvanise our team by getting behind them.A tougher test i cant imagine than this weeks game with Hull and bounce over to Warrington,who i think have played the best rugby this season at times.So lets see how we fare against them both.Lets not blame our tools we have,lets use them better.
Your never out the fight.

4G
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

I have hated the past 2 seasons of mediocrity on the field and predictable dross we have had to watch, however, in response to the question of an attacking coach and new ideas, i think that has been sorted hasn't it. Thomas Leaulai is coming back and i believe that is the one signing that will make a huge difference. We know what we are getting with Budgie, he will be a machine next season. Sam will benefit of being fully fit and having a full pre-season with the lads and Tommy will bring in new ideas and freshen up on and off field plays. In 1 years time you will have forgotten all about this season (which still might be successful yet)
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:I have hated the past 2 seasons of mediocrity on the field and predictable dross we have had to watch, however, in response to the question of an attacking coach and new ideas, i think that has been sorted hasn't it. Thomas Leaulai is coming back and i believe that is the one signing that will make a huge difference. We know what we are getting with Budgie, he will be a machine next season. Sam will benefit of being fully fit and having a full pre-season with the lads and Tommy will bring in new ideas and freshen up on and off field plays. In 1 years time you will have forgotten all about this season (which still might be successful yet)
So Tommy is the saviour for 2017? He has a lot of work to do! He's going to be leading the team on the pitch and doing Wane's job off it.

"Attack coach" has been made up to excuse Wane's failings and so he can keep his job. If we improve as you say TL will have been doing Wane's job for him. Assuming Wane lets him of course.

To improve in 2017 we need to get shut of Wane because he is useless regardless of what happens for the rest of this season. The fact we could lose the rest of the 8's games and win two to be champions won't change that. That would be more of a comment on the competition structure than Wigan or Wane.

sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

Any more comments for this thread?