Re: Lenagan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Lenagan

Post by Wiganer Ted »

This thread is about IL and the discontent around the performance of the team at present.
IL has turned this club around from a financial train crash into one where it is financially sound with the team competing for trophies almost every year.
I've been as bored as the next fan with some of the rugby played and the endless injuries. How this has anything to do with IL I'm not sure.
He is the chairman and owner therefore has appointed people to carry out the senior functions at the club. Whether it's coaching, fitness, conditioning or other matters IL has those very capable people running matters. Although I've always suspected he's "hands on " I can't imagine him giving advice to Wane or Bitcon on how they should do their jobs.
Overall in the 10 years since he took over the club has been transformed and very much for the better. As IL is bringing his son into the club I can't see him selling anytime soon.
I hope he doesn't.