Today’s team

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Today’s team

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Just been talking to bevan French says probably be out rest of season. Having op on Friday .and will know more then. Big blow looks like zac back to full back
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Oh no!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

I'll only believe it when Josie posts it :D
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:58 am Just been talking to bevan French says probably be out rest of season. Having op on Friday .and will know more then. Big blow looks like zac back to full back
You can come back from broken bones faster........... How come he needs an op on a hamstring injury?

Just asking
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:18 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:58 am Just been talking to bevan French says probably be out rest of season. Having op on Friday .and will know more then. Big blow looks like zac back to full back
You can come back from broken bones faster........... How come he needs an op on a hamstring injury?

Just asking
Muscle tears sometimes do.

Ask Jai Field.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Don't even know why I am answering these. But don't know I'm no doctor just what he told me. But hey you believe what you want. Find it amusing No one seems to question other sh,t put on here. That's not even true. Must just be me. And reminded me of why I stopped posting what I know as true about Wigan in first place.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 pm Don't even know why I am answering these. But don't know I'm no doctor just what he told me. But hey you believe what you want. Find it amusing No one seems to question other sh,t put on here. That's not even true. Must just be me. And reminded me of why I stopped posting what I know as true about Wigan in first place.
Whose reply is questioning you?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:36 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Just asking
Muscle tears sometimes do.

Ask Jai Field.
I thought it was reported that the tendon had come away from the bone? Hence the length of time - which is a rare injury and why I commented as such. Hamstring injuries (strains) are a problem for most sportsmen/women but hardly ever 6 months out after an operation.

To lose one player to this in a season is tough luck.... two players though
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 pm Don't even know why I am answering these. But don't know I'm no doctor just what he told me. But hey you believe what you want. Find it amusing No one seems to question other sh,t put on here. That's not even true. Must just be me. And reminded me of why I stopped posting what I know as true about Wigan in first place.
Oh FFS wind your neck in
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:18 pm Just asking
As an out of interest comment to your post you then moan because you gave a snippet of information and someone asks for more details with a retort more akin to a stroppy teen

If you go again, come back when you've grown up
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:08 pm
Oh FFS wind your neck in
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:18 pm Just asking
As an out of interest comment to your post you then moan because you gave a snippet of information and someone asks for more details with a retort more akin to a stroppy teen

If you go again, come back when you've grown up

He had a pop at me not so long ago on the Jackson Hastings post. Its probably wise he takes a break 😬