Wigan squad for Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Wigan squad for Wakefield

Post by DaveO »

Mike wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:50 pm
DaveO wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:14 am
widdenoldboy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:46 pm

The Challenge Cup meant he didn't have a game this weekend for Barrow?

Hill, very steady and a good introduction, Nsemba only one running chance and he made yards and offloaded, also put in some decent hits so a good run out for both.

Miski had a good shout for MotM.
Which probably went out of the window when he dropped the bomb under no pressure that led to their try.
The world is a bleak place. :shock:
Just stating the obvious. You won't get a MoM if you do that. Was running forward with his arms out and he was never going to catch it despite no pressure.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

doc wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 am Don't think any action would have been taken against Isa unless the touchy hadn't stuck his oar in. As MP said, a text book tackle.
Just seen the tackle on the super league show again.Commentators reaction was “what a tackle”.I totally agree and isa did drop him but only just before he hit the floor which probably prevented willie damaging his own neck.This 2 match ban is unacceptable and is beginning to be a bug problem in our game.Oh and before someone says its his record thats gone against him( rubbish).It was a good tackle and thats that.Also wardles sin bin at leigh was pathetic.Bring back the biff please
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:02 pm
doc wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 am Don't think any action would have been taken against Isa unless the touchy hadn't stuck his oar in. As MP said, a text book tackle.
Just seen the tackle on the super league show again.Commentators reaction was “what a tackle”.I totally agree and isa did drop him but only just before he hit the floor which probably prevented willie damaging his own neck.This 2 match ban is unacceptable and is beginning to be a bug problem in our game.Oh and before someone says its his record thats gone against him( rubbish).It was a good tackle and thats that.Also wardles sin bin at leigh was pathetic.Bring back the biff please
Them days are long gone
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:14 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:02 pm
Them days are long gone
As long as its in the rules a bit of biff isnt a bad thing
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Surely, 'biff', by definition, is not in the rules?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think biff in the nrl means the odd set to.I remember matty johns playing a make belief character who wore the bring back the biff t shirt.Reg or something like that was his n make belief name
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Iit was reg reagan just checked.I always thought mattys character was loosely based on the old 80s NZ plsy ron oreagan because they looked very similar