Adam keighran

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
morley pie eater

Re: Adam keighran

Post by morley pie eater »

It may have been hinted at on here, but couldn't Peet's unusual admission of interest in Keighran be just a ploy in the King saga with Wire?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:19 am It may have been hinted at on here, but couldn't Peet's unusual admission of interest in Keighran be just a ploy in the King saga with Wire?
Maybe but im betting if king does go back to wire he wont be 100%
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

He played 6 when cats beat us at wigan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:36 am
morley pie eater wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:19 am It may have been hinted at on here, but couldn't Peet's unusual admission of interest in Keighran be just a ploy in the King saga with Wire?
Like he could leave a foot behind or something
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:07 pm
Or his curly mop maybe
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:15 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:07 pm

Or his curly mop maybe
:lol: :lol:
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

That doesn't make sense Morley.

Warrington are in the driving seat (to use the analogy). He is contracted to them and will only have £50k of his salary count on their cap from next season when he returns

We could end up not signing Adam Keighran and also lose King all in one go and there's nothing anyone at the club can do to prevent that if Warrington recall him

The only way we could gain an advantage would be to sign a replacement, then Werrington are forced into
a situation whereby they either either find another club to loan him out again to or, he returns and they have to "fix" what's been wrong between them.
Back by demand.
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

If Keighran can play 6 as has been mentioned then could there be potential to sign King and Keighran?
Or do we reckon he is King’s replacement? Don’t know too much about Keighran, admittedly.
Ginge96

Post by Ginge96 »

Think that would only be the case if one of French or field leave shame about the toby king situation works his socks off and clearly wants to be a Wigan player but it is probably not in our hands
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:41 pm
That doesn't make sense Morley.

Warrington are in the driving seat (to use the analogy). He is contracted to them and will only have £50k of his salary count on their cap from next season when he returns

We could end up not signing Adam Keighran and also lose King all in one go and there's nothing anyone at the club can do to prevent that if Warrington recall him

The only way we could gain an advantage would be to sign a replacement, then Werrington are forced into
a situation whereby they either either find another club to loan him out again to or, he returns and they have to "fix" what's been wrong between them.
I think what I said may be ambiguous. I didn't mean to imply that we're not interested in signing Keighran and simply using his name in the King situation. I simply meant that it's unusual to go public on interest in a player who we've (apparently) not made an offer ro. It's this tactic of announcing our interest in Keighran that I was linking to the King negotiations. Does that make sense?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐