tyler dupree

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: tyler dupree

Post by Firestarter »

Shevvylad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:29 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:42 pm I am a little disturbed having watched him yesterday that he simply doesn't fit our style of play. For his try he ran at the gap in the Leigh defence instead of at a defender and when he got through he didn't dive straight over the line but turned and ran behind the props, just hoping that these are temporary faults that our training systems can iron out of his play. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oddly enough i think singleton did the same first game or second
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ian.birchall wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:42 pm I am a little disturbed having watched him yesterday that he simply doesn't fit our style of play. For his try he ran at the gap in the Leigh defence instead of at a defender and when he got through he didn't dive straight over the line but turned and ran behind the props, just hoping that these are temporary faults that our training systems can iron out of his play. :o
I’ve said it elsewhere, don’t be concerned we will knock it out of him 😂
Soul Kitchen

Post by Soul Kitchen »

I'd be more mithered if the professionals were concerned rather than an amateur.👍
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I liked his try. A forward scoring under the sticks. We could do with a few more like that. Walters looks handy in that regard too.
Annoys me that tv summarisers bang on about Harry's goal kicking and low percentages. His percentages would be a lot better if we scored more under the sticks than by the corner flag. That's down to the forwards!
PJC

Post by PJC »

Re Ian Birchalls comment. Made me laugh. Very tongue in cheek
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

PJC wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:38 am Re Ian Birchalls comment. Made me laugh. Very tongue in cheek
Glad you understand my posting unlike Soul Kitchen! :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.