kevin brown!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevocod

Re: kevin brown!

Post by stevocod »

chrisJJ posted:
i feel sad, we've lost yet another 'great prospect'and he used to play for the same juinor club i did (Ashton Bears) So i feel a bit sad but we don't need another 'great prospect' we need good players at this time
Well he is only on loan and maybe the back up to Barrett next year?
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

chrisJJ posted:
i feel sad, we've lost yet another 'great prospect'and he used to play for the same juinor club i did (Ashton Bears) So i feel a bit sad but we don't need another 'great prospect' we need good players at this time
If it's any consolation Stevo in this weeks 'Rugby League Express' gives Kev big rapps and thinks the Kid will be back. Time will tell, and he may get the stage to show it...'the play-offs' with Huddersfield.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Stev0 posted:
chrisJJ posted:
If it's any consolation Stevo in this weeks 'Rugby League Express' gives Kev big rapps and thinks the Kid will be back. Time will tell, and he may get the stage to show it...'the play-offs' with Huddersfield.
Well playing with Robbie Paul may help and hopefully he can show some promise and make a Giant out of his game and build his physique pardon the pun!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Although he has been slated on this board and dropped from the team this season for poor performances, he certainly has a future at wigan. hopefuly huddersfield can prove to be a confidence booster and show brian what he has for next season. Just needs to play more games.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

ancientnloyal posted:
Although he has been slated on this board and dropped from the team this season for poor performances, he certainly has a future at wigan. hopefuly huddersfield can prove to be a confidence booster and show brian what he has for next season. Just needs to play more games.
Yes at stand off as well to show he can play there and whether he does have a future at Wigan or not.
pedro

Post by pedro »

A strike stand off needs a good scrum half something wigan have been missing foe 10 years. ALm was good but past his best.

Who was saying Edwards wasnt class??? Needs his head testing!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Edwards was brilliant and not just a good half but ultimately the perfect support player to the ball carrier. Dobson is a good scrum half and never played with Brown. Alm? do you mean Lam, i think Lam was good for us and was unlucky not to play longer.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Didnt say he wasnt good at all. Said he was past his best. Unlike Edwards who we had all his prime. He was a Wiganer through and through and was a great captain 1, 6 ,7 and support player!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

pedro posted:
Didnt say he wasnt good at all. Said he was past his best. Unlike Edwards who we had all his prime. He was a Wiganer through and through and was a great captain 1, 6 ,7 and support player!
Lammy prob played his best down under granted but did give his all in a cherry and white shirt.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Steveo giving him big raps, people saying he has a future at Wigan, he will be back etc etc.

I think he should change his name to Kevin Cliche'

Lots of excuses made for him why he hasn't delivered any promise shown early on in the last four years.

Why? What evidence is there to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt? Farrell copped more stick than this guy. Unbelievable.

Dave