PREDICTIONS LEAGUE FOR KR MATCH

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: PREDICTIONS LEAGUE FOR...

Post by mike binder »

mike binder posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
mike binder posted:
you dont have to predict KRs score just Wigans
how does it go on the mom and 1st try scorer then? must that be a pie too? :eusa17:
no you can have who you want :wink: on that the wigan score is a bonus score 4 this week we normaly do mom in south stand bar which yes will be a wiganer its the coaches choice ,but 1st try can be any 1 and attendance which im sure you will be at least 2000 out :exc:
and another 1 you keep 4getting yes it is a wigan board so we do wigans mom and our attendance :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Warriors RL

Post by Wigan Warriors RL »

Wiagn 30 - 22 hull kr
MoM: Higham
1st try: Hock
Att: 14,500
Wigan Til I DIE
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Att 12,700
1st try Luke Dyer
Wigan 14 Hull KR 18
mom Scott Murrell
The Wigan mom will be Leuluai then! :blush:
Webby71

Re: PREDICTIONS LEAGUE FOR KR ...

Post by Webby71 »

Wigan 38 v. Hull KR 14.
1st Try Fielden
MOM Fielden

I hope so anyway, really hope Fielden has turned the corner for us now after a great second half display at Bulls and he can finally start to put in the performances we saw at whilst playing for Bradford especially the performance in last year WCC, that was the best Prop forward display I have ever seen in my 30+ yeards watching the game. Come on Stu lets see some more!!!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

wigan will score 22 points, it will be enough for a win. its obvious that i aint gonna get any points for my man of the match, neither will half of the rest of you. :lol:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Right then.
Firstly, the league for points is only open for those that entered from the 1st round. There are a few on this thread that are not in the league. Whilst you can continue to post, they will not be added to the league for points.
PNB. I didn't add you to the leage as your initial posting was for non Wigan players, so presumed you were on one of your wind ups. You can of course continue to post your preds should you wish.
Several no entries for this round:
Bear, Jollygiant3107, Mithor, Snav2000, Southstander, wigan watcher, Wigan-Twins.

Brett9, pred is for 1st Wigan try.
Mr Stu, you need to put your bonus round pred in for the Wigan points scored.

I'll give it another hour and then close the tables for this round (along with a few stats from the table)

Cheers
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Tables close for the KR game.
MOM most popular Barrett (15 unlucky ones there then), followed by Lockers with 5. DV with 2?
Att. Highest 18,175 Lowest 12,951
1st Try. Bailey with 7, then Ashton / Fletcher with 5 apiece
Wigan score. Highest 46, lowest 24. most popular 32
Mean Average 33.8333333333333333333333333333

Good luck for those who have entered.
Should be purchasing the ball to get signed by the entire team in the next couple of weeks, so kep the preds coming in :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

would you like a small donation for the ball? electronically transfered or via post by willing volunteers such as myself?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

FROM A TO B posted:

PNB. I didn't add you to the leage as your initial posting was for non Wigan players, so presumed you were on one of your wind ups. You can of course continue to post your preds should you wish.
Cheers
Hey!, the mom was a Warrington player..vinny anderson(sky).
How did i know that you were gonna decide your own mom :sly: who at best could only be the second best player?
Not one of you even got the mom from the right team!!

Okay.no worries start me off on scratch then, i'll give you all a start, i'll come from behind because i don't predict from my heart.
:eh: :sly:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

primrose-n-blue posted:
FROM A TO B posted:

Cheers
Hey!, the mom was a Warrington player..vinny anderson(sky).
How did i know that you were gonna decide your own mom :sly: who at best could only be the second best player?
Not one of you even got the mom from the right team!!

Okay.no worries start me off on scratch then, i'll give you all a start, i'll come from behind because i don't predict from my heart.
:eh: :sly:
if you were here when we started you will see its not the MOM its the coaches choice who gets presented with a little trophy in the SS bar after the match ,do warrington not do anything like this 4 there fans ,and thtas why you keep coming on here to see how fans grt loooked after :roll: :lol: :wink: :angry: :conf: :D :) :( :o :blush: :conf: :cool: :lol: :angry: :roll: :wink: :doz: :eh: :sly:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME