GANSON A JOKE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: GANSON A JOKE

Post by robjoenz »

jammie posted:
so what communication are you on about? i seem to remember ganson over ruleing a touch judge warrington v wigan didn't briers jump up and down like a baby and ganson gave a penalty for them to win the match,perhaps ganson tells them not to get ivolved and take the spot light off him
You've got that completely wrong... the TJ gave the referee the information that Danny Tickle interfered with the kicker when returning from an offside position. Hence the penatly correctly given to Warrington. See what I mean about the cherry and white spectacles? It's always a fans parogotive to find fault with the match officials to lessen the blame on their team.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

jammie posted:
perhaps ganson tells them not to get ivolved and take the spot light off him
He'd be shooting himself in the foot there, he'd be leave himself open to everything. He'll always miss one or two things, the idea is that the officials get it right as a team.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Now if Ganson did not walk straight back he would have been in a position to avoid the Cardiff Clanger :wink:

People in the crowd were shouting, you will not be going to Wembley either Ganson. I thought :doz: not sure about that. He will be their in his XXXL Saints shirt waving his scarf in the air. :)

Therein lies the reason why referees should not be allowed therir home town. Bad eggs like Ganson.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

cpwigan posted:
Now if Ganson did not walk straight back he would have been in a position to avoid the Cardiff Clanger :wink:
Ganson had a good enough view to get it right... Ash got it wrong.
Therein lies the reason why referees should not be allowed therir home town. Bad eggs like Ganson.
Just because you dislike him isn't justification for accusing him of bias.
jammie

Post by jammie »

if i am looking through cherry & whtie glasses,then you must be blinkered touch judges are incapable or don't want to make a big call,how many times have things happened less than five yards away from them and have done nothing and when it's been showed on a replay it's as plane as the nose on your face that they have seen everything.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

jammie posted:
if i am looking through cherry & whtie glasses,then you must be blinkered touch judges are incapable or don't want to make a big call
In a game I was at yesterday, a TJ disallowed a try because the player grounding the ball straddled the dead ball line as he dived to the ground (short in goal). The referee was going to give the try, a big enough call for you?

I'm not blinkered, I just understand.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Rob would you honestly trust Ganson to offiate Saints :o I can imagine it now. I better go and talk to the Saints players. Hi Mauri can I have your shirt after the game and do not worry about Big Joe. I will deal with him. Daniel, any more instructions for me? :lol:
jammie

Post by jammie »

and i don't just look through cherry & white glasses,but it must be something in a refs blood that they are never wrong,so if it's just us"fans" that have got it all wrong why is it the name of GANSON that fills this site with complaints every time he takes charge of our match,we carn't all be wrong.

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Ganson deliberately pulled wigan further back at the ten at the begining. This put wigan onto the back foot at play of the ball. It was the impitus for the first try. Saying that wigan was hit hard and fast and could not cope. Lulu was not at the races. Cohesion went out the window. Rob, why did the Cat player stay on the field following the proffesional foul. Laying on to allow his team to get back, That was the play that incensed me most. Chan spent most of his time flopping and got man of the match? Fletch was stripped a few times with four or five cats on his back and lost the ball. The penalty at the end Lockers arm never even touched the head. High tackle no way but it stopped the comeback. I have looked on these games as "ref has second agenda" The RL has a desired result and the ref ballances the game to achieve that result. If the other team wins through so be it but for the good of the game so and so should win. Watch stain games. The oppositon seem to get punished harder for like offences. The time allowed on holding down offences always seem different depending on which direction. I have no doubt that the result yesterday was the one the RL desired. How much that was down toi Ganson and how much was down to the self destruct button. Jones said the team had saved themselves for this game. The edict that they can't be religated should be cancelled with immediate effect. HC
jammie

Post by jammie »

i gather morph doesn't agree with you either rob :lol: :lol: