I Need A Bit Of Advice!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
butt monkey

Re: I Need A Bit Of Advice...

Post by butt monkey »

God posted:
God loves everyone even Atheists unless you pi88 him off then all hell breaks loose on the forum :lol: :lol:

Just a question though do you celabrate christmas if so that would make you a hypocrite :sly: :lol:
NO - I just get drunk! :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

BTW, what did your son do with all the Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh on Christms Day???
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

W1GANER posted:
From a MOD of this site who won't ban you
This thread wasn't even on here last time I was on the website, please don't accuse me of doing (or not doing) things that I didn't see to act upon. We moderators are not on here 24/7, some of us have to have real lives occasionally....

Incidentally, I'm personally not inclined to lock this thread just at the moment. Given the subject matter, and previous threads along the same lines, the responses have been fairly predictable and I think most of us knew what would happen.

Turf - I've said it numerous times before, but this is not a councelling service, if you've got a problem then go and talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau or the Samaritans. That's their job, they don't cost anything, and their advice is likely to be more appropriate to your situation than what you will get on here. And that's not criticising anyone in particular on here, but past experience tells us that this kind of thread always ends up with arguments and tears.

I can see a new rule coming along - "If you need help with something, don't post on here, please use the professional services that operate out in the Real World..." (and this comes from someone who does provide such a service for students in a Hall of Residence...)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

God posted:
Why what there gonna do? Have you met these people personally? just turn up slightly late if theres loads of people fine if not just go.Its that easy.

I bet theres loads of people who want to meet you and put a face to the user name.

Ive been reading this site for a while and its in deparate need for a person who takes no sh*t and knows something constructive about rugby and im that person. :evil: :evil:
Oh i bet everyone on this site is pooing themselves now. You know nothing about what was Tuf has put on here or you would be as peeed off as most other people on here.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Never eat yellow snow
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

JUst one quick question. Did you're cousin win his bid on ebay Turf?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

God posted:
W1GANER posted:
God posted:
Why what there gonna do? Have you met these people personally? just turn up slightly late if theres loads of people fine if not just go.Its that easy.

I bet theres loads of people who want to meet you and put a face to the user name.

Ive been reading this site for a while and its in deparate need for a person who takes no sh*t and knows something constructive about rugby and im that person. :evil: :evil:
Oh i bet everyone on this site is pooing themselves now. You know nothing about what was Tuf has put on here or you would be as peeed off as most other people on here.
I can tell your a antagonist why dont they ban you, You dont even know me.Yet your larging it i bet your some kind of internet hard man.

Like ive said before ive been reading the site for months i dont usually join sites because there too clicky but i felt this one was an exeption and the moderators do a fantastic job.

Fraggle or any other moderator i hope your reading, can you please block this thread before i say anything i regret. :angry:
Thankyou.
GOd I think I know you from somewhere erm......
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

God posted:
W1GANER posted:
God posted:

Ive been reading this site for a while and its in deparate need for a person who takes no sh*t and knows something constructive about rugby and im that person.[/b] :evil: :evil:

I can tell your a antagonist why dont they ban you, You dont even know me.Yet your larging it i bet your some kind of internet hard man.
Like ive said before ive been reading the site for months i dont usually join sites because there too clicky but i felt this one was an exeption and the moderators do a fantastic job.

Fraggle or any other moderator i hope your reading, can you please block this thread before i say anything i regret. :angry:
Thankyou.

How can you say that i am some sort of internet hard man after what you have posted about taking no sh*t ha ha talk about big yourself up and create an image of yourslef. Turf has lied many times on this site as you already know because you had read this site for months.
Oh and please please lock this thread before i say something i may regret... yet another tool to make you look like a hard man. STOP BIGGIN YOURSELF UP.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

God Said: "I bet theres loads of people who want to meet you and put a face to the user name.

Ive been reading this site for a while and its in deparate need for a person who takes no sh*t and knows something constructive about rugby and im that person."

I'm sure the moderators aren't impressed with posts like that to be hones. I think you both need to calm down and stop been petty. Indeed this is a family site but that doesn't warrant acting like nursery school children.

W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

God posted:
I will stop bigging myself up when you stop being a bully its supposed to be a family site.

This is one of the reasons why i said i dont take no sh*t of people and your a fine example.

If you dont like turf then why and entertain him or comment for that matter just ignore him simple as that. But to pile in there with unconstructive remarks then disrespect the moderators in the process just whos bigging themselves up now. :(
Turf lied about a very serious issue that a lot of people on here are very angry about. I pointed out that he was lying again in this post. So as you put i was "pileing in with unconstructive remarks" is worng. He has been told over and over agian and has been warned. If you want to stick up for a someone who lies and post's all his life problems then thats fine but it won't be long before you get sick of him.
i'm happy to end this now as we are not going to agree and as stated this is a family site.