Hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Shaun1967

Re: Hardaker

Post by Shaun1967 »

cpwigan wrote:Shaun I will surmise players behave unprofessionally every week of the year. However, for 99% of the time they behave incredibly professional punishing their body & mind in training and on match day. Are they perfect, can they be perfect?
I agree. However, they are not playing in a World Cup every week of the year.
Do you not agree that it is the wrong approach to take during a World Cup?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Shaun1967 wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Shaun I will surmise players behave unprofessionally every week of the year. However, for 99% of the time they behave incredibly professional punishing their body & mind in training and on match day. Are they perfect, can they be perfect?
I agree. However, they are not playing in a World Cup every week of the year.
Do you not agree that it is the wrong approach to take during a World Cup?
Shaun I simply do not understand the whole thinking behind the WC Prep. IMO, far too close to the tournament they were take to SA and then flown back here. Thereafter, the Italy debacle and then this episode and more.

I think the whole England camp has been 'unprofessional' and the players letting themselves down reflects their coach setting a very sense of leadership.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

cpwigan wrote: Shaun I simply do not understand the whole thinking behind the WC Prep. IMO, far too close to the tournament they were take to SA and then flown back here. Thereafter, the Italy debacle and then this episode and more.

I think the whole England camp has been 'unprofessional' and the players letting themselves down reflects their coach setting a very sense of leadership.
I agree about the coaching staff as I put in my initial post.
However, as we both now agree, some of the players have let themselves down.
I personally do not have a problem with players having a drink, however I would have thought that for the duration of a World Cup they would have been doing everything possible to ensure they were performing at their peak.
It simply does not cut it with me that because the coach is poor it is acceptable for players to have lower standards.
Playing in a World Cup should be the pinnacle of their careers.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

We seem to have gone off track with this thread!
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Kittwazzer wrote:We seem to have gone off track with this thread!
When it started we didn't know he was going to spend his world cup partying!

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Shaun1967 wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:We seem to have gone off track with this thread!
When it started we didn't know he was going to spend his world cup partying!
That is very true Shaun. By the time this thread is complete, we'll have helped him start his autobiography! :lol: