latest bateman rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
JUKESAYS

Re: latest bateman rumour

Post by JUKESAYS »

God wrote: I just knew the devils advocates would come out in force on this issue, absolving all blame for Mossop and condemning Bateman.

Like I said in previous posts we as fans, and club need to stick together on this. Hanging players out to dry, like we have done already ignites the situation.

One suspended, one isn't, just doesn't wash for me yet people are condoning the actions of the club on this. Mossop may be under investigation but his playing time has not been effected so people assume it was all unprovoked.

I firmly believe there is a clique and the actions of the club regarding the issue has me unmoved on this, players account of the situation would have been taken into consideration as eye witness statements, you will side with your chums and thus one is suspended one is not.

It stinks to high heaven the whole situation and the fans demand answers.
God wrote:I just knew the devils advocates would come out in force on this issue, absolving all blame for Mossop and condemning Bateman.

Like I said in previous posts we as fans, and club need to stick together on this. Hanging players out to dry, like we have done already ignites the situation.

One suspended, one isn't, just doesn't wash for me yet people are condoning the actions of the club on this. Mossop may be under investigation but his playing time has not been effected so people assume it was all unprovoked.

I firmly believe there is a clique and the actions of the club regarding the issue has me unmoved on this, players account of the situation would have been taken into consideration as eye witness statements, you will side with your chums and thus one is suspended one is not.

It stinks to high heaven the whole situation and the fans demand answers.
I'll tell you what then
Just give us a step by step account of what actually happened then and we can make our minds up?

If you don't then I suspect you don't actually know what happened just like 99% of people out there if not more.

If that be the case then I'm not sure how anyone can judge what the club have or havent done?
As for the fans demand answers!
I'll wait and find out what happens in time if that alright by you, call me an happy clapper if you like, I'd call myself realistic and patient.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

dontshootthemes​senger​ wrote:i am going to save a fortune on cab fares for my daughter now , knowing she wont get attacked if she walks home and doesnt provoke anybody
I hope you buy something nice with your newfound fortune
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: It does take 2 to tango and usually 1 is the instigator, maybe that was Mossop, however if it was just a fist fight then a weapon was introduced whether that be a bat, bottle, knife or gun, you know Meds that it goes to a whole new level and doesn't just become a case of it takes 2 to tango!!
Where have i said it 's equal?
I never said you did and was actually agreeing the Mossop played his part just stating that if Bateman used a 'weapon' then that does change the situation considerably again rightly or wrongly!!
If this is true then Bateman deserves everything he gets, what should have happened at the start was both players should have been suspended as they where probably both to blame
dontshootthemessenger

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

medlocke wrote:
dontshootthemes​senger​ wrote:i am going to save a fortune on cab fares for my daughter now , knowing she wont get attacked if she walks home and doesnt provoke anybody
I hope you buy something nice with your newfound fortune
Thanks medlocke , I have my eye on a book about the James Bulger case.
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote: Where have i said it 's equal?
I never said you did and was actually agreeing the Mossop played his part just stating that if Bateman used a 'weapon' then that does change the situation considerably again rightly or wrongly!!
If this is true then Bateman deserves everything he gets, what should have happened at the start was both players should have been suspended as they where probably both to blame
Probably?
So you don't know then?
Well I'm. Glad that's cleared that subject up then.