Season Tickets.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by No straw damn us »

I've just had the e-mail with the instructions on how to renew either on-line, by phone or at the ticket office. The £20 auto renew discount is on a drop down alongside the ticket price.
joeb

Post by joeb »

Can you opt for auto renew if paying cash
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

No they take it out your bank details in a few weeks time.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
joeb

Post by joeb »

Thought cash was king,so I have to pay £40 more me and grandson seems a bit unfair when you want to pay with readies :(
Wandering Warrior

Your quite right what you say Joeb but they are more interested in next year than this if you see what I mean. Let them take the payment then stop the Direct Debit! :wink:
Hope this helps?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

DaveO wrote:
moto748 wrote:Presumably because they've sent those letters to everyone, and those that have opted for auto-renewal will be separately contacted later?
How many people are going to think they have to fill in the form and send it back with payment details and when they do, what are the club going to do? Take the money is my guess and not at the auto-renewal price.

The club know who is on auto-renew and who isn't so why waste money sending out confusing season ticket renewal forms to people they do not apply to?

I don't disagree that it's confusing, at best; I was just trying to make sense of it.
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

At the ticket office you are issued with a receipt for the amount to be taken. :D
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No straw damn us wrote:I've just had the e-mail with the instructions on how to renew either on-line, by phone or at the ticket office. The £20 auto renew discount is on a drop down alongside the ticket price.
Bit late if you've all ready renewed though..

What a shambles,dont run the scheme unless its ready to go when the season tickets go on sale, get it all in order then put em up for sale makes sense surely?
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

So in a nutshell..........auto renewal isn't actually auto renewal!!! The auto renewal I know is when they just give you a bill and tell you when that money is coming out and the only thing that you need to do is cancel it if you're not happy??!!! Its seems very easy for everyone but Wigan rugby to grasp!!!

Matt
Wandering Warrior

They make it dufficult so you'll pay the extra £20 and hence the price increase that isn't a price increase! :wink: